Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke is dead on. Knowing how difficult Mark H's likeness is to capture, I'm shocked at how well it turned out. Heck, this one would be light years ahead if I could somehow blow up that sculpt to a 1/4 scale.

I really wanted to like this figure…

*sigh*

I am staring at mine right now...(DX Bespin Luke) and while I love that figure, I have to somewhat disagree. IMO... the closest Hamill likeness ever produced is the 1/4 scale Jedi Luke from several years back.

I have the $50 coupon as well, but having a hard time 'pulling the trigger' on Bespin Luke. I actually really like him, but that price tag is really high.

I have the $50 coupon as well, but having a hard time 'pulling the trigger' on Bespin Luke. I actually really like him, but that price tag is really high.

I need Luke as well. I might have to settle for this one since Jedi Luke is stupidly expensive now.

I need Luke as well. I might have to settle for this one since Jedi Luke is stupidly expensive now.

XM might be an option.. but also very expensive I guess.. and this might take another 2 years before you have it .. or longer.. XM is doing VERY SLOW on Star Wars

XM might be an option.. but also very expensive I guess.. and this might take another 2 years before you have it .. or longer.. XM is doing VERY SLOW on Star Wars

I've seen the two Luke's XM has planned so far. They're cool. Snowspeeder version and Dagobah with Yoda balancing on him but I really want Bespin or ROTJ Luke. XM is great but they will be pricey.

well Dagobah is kind of Bespin ;) But yeah.. I hear yah

Last edited:
Maybe SS is trying to recreate a mixture of these two poses:

IMG_9613.JPG

IMG_9624.JPG

Hate the pose, looks like he's dancing about to bust out the ballet skills.

Back