Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks bad i think

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
b5a73cf7c7d0549d31a00608cb21f95a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Still want to see the official proto pics but the hair looks chunky. Han is a pass and unfortunately I think this will be too.

I'm with you. I think this looks pretty good. The hair sculpt is a little thick, but I still like the statue overall...

yeah me too... its (ONCE AGAIN SSC) the pose that kind of is lacking .. (why trying so hard SSC.. less is more) .. but its still looking good to me

Something is just off... I think the head is a touch big and something about the look is a bit old. Same with Han... both are very close and have a nice refined look to them; but the overall statue is just not quite right.

And the price is just terrible; easily $100 more than what they should be and of course probably $200 over what the final product will end up looking like :lol

Something is just off... I think the head is a touch big and something about the look is a bit old. Same with Han... both are very close and have a nice refined look to them; but the overall statue is just not quite right.

And the price is just terrible; easily $100 more than what they should be and of course probably $200 over what the final product will end up looking like :lol

LOL! All true!

This piece is pretty bad. I'm trying to like it but everything from the pose to the head sculpt is way off. The mixed media also looks a bit frumpy. Might as well be a Hot Toys figure. :(

Back