Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems to be a theme across alot of the new SW PF's to have the character mid-stride.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

If you replaced his saber with a beer bottle he looks like he's drunk and is trying to balance himself while standing.

If Darth Maul can have such a perfect, simple stance then why couldn't they just do the same for Luke? Grrrr!!

Glad you brought that up... Maul is so simple in stance.. and looks just so great.. less is more so many times.... it seams SSC is trying so hard and is failing constantly with those awkward poses

Luke's stance looks like all Sideshow did was duplicate Han's pose and then try and throw a lightsaber in there. It's exactly the same, except maybe 85% through the sculpt someone said "let's tweak it a little so he doesn't look totally like Han and we'll just throw in an alt lightsaber hand" and then left it with the current mess he's in.

With this specific attire, you should have freeze framed any moment of Luke fighting Vader from Empire and then kept the EX gun from being the leading factor for the pose, imo

What a massive let down. At no time did he ever stand like this in ESB. I've waited years for a nice ESB Luke. The wait continues.

Were they trying for this pose?
IMG_0748.JPG
Maybe someone bumped the model before the clay had time to set.

Poor Luke he's 0-4 in the pass / fail PF standings...
It's like Mark Hamill's head has been put on a Richard Simmons posed body

I don't know why this is getting so much hate. I actually like the pose as it is more iconic of Luke in his Bespin outfit. I hated the Jedi Luke post, but this one fits. He seems a bit unsure, but still is going to confront Vader. The 'tippy toe' is a bit off, but overall I love it. It also is the PERFECT pose for the switch out EX blaster. This will be a day 1 preorder for me.
b045db0b38f4e8ec3c83137ae1a824ac.jpg

3553ef0e5ad5bf0e416e466c8e11e0f7.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know why this is getting so much hate. I actually like the pose as it is more iconic of Luke in his Bespin outfit. I hated the Jedi Luke post, but this one fits. He seems a bit unsure, but still is going to confront Vader. The 'tippy toe' is a bit off, but overall I love it. It also is the PERFECT pose for the switch out EX blaster. This will be a day 1 preorder for me.

I don't know about "perfect" but it definitely looks a lot better with the blaster. Not that it says much considering how awkward the lightsaber pose looks.

Missed out on the ROTJ Luke and always regretted that (although I do have the ANH trio) but this IS the Luke I always prefer. Exclusive Han pre-ordered-- this'll be pre-order #2.

that official pic by Sideshow looks much better

at the same time..just a bit off, better than Han though

depending on price I might pick this up, we won't get another Bespin Luke for a long time, if ever again.

Hhhmmmmm. You know what? If the exclusive is the blaster, then shouldn't it also come with an UN-lit saber to hang on the belt?

Back