Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yeah I am definitely a true geek! :D

Here you go; https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Saint-Of-V...VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

That's the same price as it was at bambaland, although bambaland had free shipping. ;)

Thanks for the heads up, I just like how you really enjoy Ash's work and just like one single line of figs. the price is really good but can't really afford it right this min. I'll keep an eye out for it though. The style to Mort is so awesome I can't let it pass me by.

I'm kinda surprised that no one is getting a EMS tracking number for their shipments!! I would think that would be the least they could sent out!

Hmm... Like I said earlier, maybe Ash needs to hire a couple of people to handle the business stuff while he lets his genious perculate.

Is it just me, or is their customer service pretty bad. First of all, you are right. They should e-mail everyone with the EMS tracking numbers, and least of all, a heads up that they are shipping the item out.

I have tried to reach them through EVERY e-mail availble, and have gotten nothing. No reply from anyone. Ashley, Ivy, anyone at 3zero. Even if a question is considered not important to them, they should at least send some sort of reply. Is that so much to ask? Especially after paying for these figures up front.

Worse yet, I then read all these other posts on this forum and others, where Ashley has replied to their e-mails within hours. Ones sent long after I sent mine. Very disappointing.

I am a fan of Ashley and his toys, but this makes me question whether I'll continue to support his business.:(

Is it just me, or is their customer service pretty bad. First of all, you are right. They should e-mail everyone with the EMS tracking numbers, and least of all, a heads up that they are shipping the item out.

I have tried to reach them through EVERY e-mail availble, and have gotten nothing. No reply from anyone. Ashley, Ivy, anyone at 3zero. Even if a question is considered not important to them, they should at least send some sort of reply. Is that so much to ask? Especially after paying for these figures up front.

Worse yet, I then read all these other posts on this forum and others, where Ashley has replied to their e-mails within hours. Ones sent long after I sent mine. Very disappointing.

I am a fan of Ashley and his toys, but this makes me question whether I'll continue to support his business.:(

I take it you haven't received any of the stuff you ordered? I thought I was screwed as well. I was watching back while everyone received theirs and I felt I was had. :banghead But a simple email solved everything and they even sent me a tracking number. :joy

True they should work on their communications, especially with shipping. But in their defense or more so Ashely's, he's new to all this action figure stuff. Im sure he wasnt prepared for such a high demand on his goods so fast. :google He just wants to produce 3D representations of his art for all to share (and could pay lol). And he and his company crank them out pretty quick. (not like other companies you'd have to wait almost half a year for them to produce :horror )

Im sure he'll improve how things are done on his part just as Im sure he reads these forums. Just keep the faith dude. :D

I take it you haven't received any of the stuff you ordered? I thought I was screwed as well. I was watching back while everyone received theirs and I felt I was had. :banghead But a simple email solved everything and they even sent me a tracking number. :joy

That's just it, though. I have tried e-mail, to no effect. Not one reply, nothing, nada. I read your post and was happy to see you got a quick reply, but I had sent out e-mails to them weeks before. And your reply was from Ash. I don't even expect that, but at least from the 3zero people. What's up with that? :banghead

But thanks for the words of encouragement, man. I'll hang in there for a bit more and keep my fingers crossed.

Bump for Ashley's killer work!! Wish I could afford to buy his real artwork. Does anyone know where you can buy his oil paintings??!!

ashleywoodsteveyyh5.png

A while back he posted a blog that said his work is available through a gallery out of L.A. I guess you would need to contact them if you are interested but be prepared to pay big bucks.

Back