Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 Dirty Deeds left at SSC. I never did get mine with that stimulus check, by the way. Had to go to my medical bills. Damn tumor. :monkey4
The post office pulled the old "I tried to drop it off, I swear!" even though we had all the doors open, and would have heard any attempt. Picking up Noir from their place in about an hour. :emperor

Still no Mort or Noir for me. Prepay months ahead of time and no shipping or tracking information. I'm getting ticked.

Emailed Ashley about my order. He was quick to respond and said he'll look into it ASAP. Apparently, my Mort's still in China. Ivy from 3Zero emailed me next with an apology and an EMS tracking number! Now that's service!! Mort's on his way!!! :chew

Great bunch of guys. I regret not getting Noir De Plume now. He looks real cool. But the "Tomorrow's kings" 12" figure is definitely on my "get list". Sorta wished they went with some zombies or possibly some amazons but Im sure they're be coming up soon. :rolleyes:

And Ash, if your reading this.. THANKS!! Hope to meet you one day. :peace

Emailed Ashley about my order. He was quick to respond and said he'll look into it ASAP. Apparently, my Mort's still in China. Ivy from 3Zero emailed me next with an apology and an EMS tracking number! Now that's service!! Mort's on his way!!! :chew

Did you use the email address from a few pages back?

NOIIIIIIIIR! Geez, I had the fright of my life. I took out the t-shirt, and Noir's right boot was at his waist! Luckily it had just popped out of the socket.
I'm gonna have to eat crow on the number, folks. #58
Interestingly, though, my Les Mort order and my Noir order are not 58 orders apart, so there's no way that I had ordered the 58th Noir. I suppose the numbers are random.
Pics to come!
Also, my t-shirt is a Large, rather than the oft-reported XXL.

Ya! More Mort would be welcome!

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01043.jpg

DSC01045.jpg

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01019.jpg

DSC01023.jpg

DSC01024.jpg

Still no Noir!!! :banghead

When I look at the order, it says, "NOTE: This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable.", but doesn't give me any shipping info. Do I have to email to find out if it's actually been shipped?

I emailed Ash earlier today and got a response to send him he Paypal receipt numbers and he'll have someone look into it. The man's quick!

Back