Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Good thing Big smile is doing new berserk statutes. Femto and guts are coming but I really want casca and other characters.

Too bad besides 2 previews we've got no information about price or release date, or even confirmed material

Yeah last I heard was at Good Smile's NYCC Booth saying that there'll be details soon. Might be more details or updates at Won Fes soon.

maybe they are doing more statues like a casca and skull knight? OOOOO yes!

Omg!!!! I'm on my phone right now but fricking medicom black swordsman guts is coming!!!! I'm ****ing crying!!!!! Yasssssssssss. I saw it on Facebook!!!!!!

This made my month. I was praying Medicom would do more. I think Griffith getting done is inevitable.

**** yes this is beutiful !!!!! ****ing beutiful!!! I love medicom they deliver on the anime figures!!!!

I've been staring at it for a good hour now :lol is there more pics out there? I assume he comes with the automatic bow.

Dude... what if they do Berserker Armor? :drool

I've been staring at it for a good hour now :lol is there more pics out there? I assume he comes with the automatic bow.

Dude... what if they do Berserker Armor? :drool

I'm sure they wouldn't miss the opportunity for a Berserker Armor Guts. I take it as granted at this point

I'm sure they wouldn't miss the opportunity for a Berserker Armor Guts. I take it as granted at this point

Yeah I don't doubt it either. We just needed to get over the hump of getting two out of the line, and now anything is possible. A Femto would be earth-shattering.

Well if they dont do a femto there is still the femto statue coming out by Good smile

Back