Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
72IEyFb.jpg

He comes with the crossbow. Now where's that love letter and heart to Medicom? :rotfl

Dear Medicom,

I saw the Repeating Crossbone. It's love bolt struck me. Repeatedly. Oh god, you love me. Well, the cat is out of the bag, I love you to. Not like how a cat loves you, but how a dog does. Full blown obsessive love. So here, take my heart. Embrace my love for you. If you're really good, and you return the affection with Griffith I'll give you my soul too.

Signed yours forever,
ScrienceFriction

human_heart_by_sanmi-d394nzs.jpg

Dear Medicom,

I saw the Repeating Crossbone. It's love bolt struck me. Repeatedly. Oh god, you love me. Well, the cat is out of the bag, I love you to. Not like how a cat loves you, but how a dog does. Full blown obsessive love. So here, take my heart. Embrace my love for you. If you're really good, and you return the affection with Griffith I'll give you my soul too.

Signed yours forever,
ScrienceFriction

View attachment 160796

True fan right here. Bravo. :clap

So beutiful !!! My definitive gutts figure. Now I don't have to buy the statue but I'll still get the femto one and other characters if they make them. Feels like a second coming of berserk lol. Hope we get a new animation or somthing soon.

Do you guys think that this Medi Guts figure would go down in price like AoT Mikasa did? Or would be highly sought after? I'm usually not too fond of the Medi SRP.

Im not gonna wait to find out. Medicom made a crap ton of mikasa's cuz she's popular and naruto medicom you cant even find anymore so I'd nab this quick but im sure it may or may not go down in price afterall band of the hawk guts is still up for pre order.

Do you guys think that this Medi Guts figure would go down in price like AoT Mikasa did? Or would be highly sought after? I'm usually not too fond of the Medi SRP.

The lowest the hawks version want for was $140 i don't remember it going down pasted that.

I think Skull Knight would definitely be up their alley. Oh man, this is great news. Too bad it'll take so long for the figs to actually come out.

Back