Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it wouldn't be a deal break honestly if they ended with just doing all Guts figures. I'm just supremely thankful they're doing Black Swordsmen.

A proper 1/6 Blackswordsman Guts? Yes please! Wait 30,000 yen? Hmmmmm to wait for a sale or not? The golden age Guts did go on deep discount, but will this one follow the same path?

Either way:

the time has come and so have i.jpg

They did a spectacular job on the Band of the Hawk Guts, and this looks even better. When the specs are released, I really hope the repeating crossbow is in there.

Between this and the Max Factory statue, it's a great yar for berserk merch, plus as a primary Star Wars Collector two Fetts on Q4 is awesome for me, but bad for the wallet.

Here's Hoping Beyond Hope we get a Berserker Armor Guts. I might have to wait for this one to go down in price a bit before I order, like with the Golden Age Guts

Best Guts head sculpt yet! If they do Griffith, I hope it's the Griffith reborn version.

Hopefully casca and rebirth griffith. Femto would be a dream but this black swordman guts is seriously amazing in every single way. Im sooooo glad I just got into this series last yr. This is a fricking must buy no if, ands or buts.

Hopefully casca and rebirth griffith. Femto would be a dream but this black swordman guts is seriously amazing in every single way. Im sooooo glad I just got into this series last yr. This is a fricking must buy no if, ands or buts.

I'd take SK over Femto. Max Factory and Figma are doing Femto, but no one has touched SK in forever. We need him in 1/6th scale

Berserk Armor Guts should be next the Medicom release, followed by Griffith in his full armor that he has now in the manga. Then Casca, but I think Guts in the Berserk Armor would be my new favorite 1/6 scale figure if it's done right. Please make this happen Medicom!

Back