Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Falconia will definitely fall. I guess it'll happen whenever Guts is done playing with the Fairy King.

Will Falconia fall, or will Griffith sacrifice the whole city to the Godhand for another power boost? Falconia seems a little too good to be true

Will Falconia fall, or will Griffith sacrifice the whole city to the Godhand for another power boost? Falconia seems a little too good to be true

And this peaceful kingdom seems out of character considering the Femto side of Griffith. There is really no understanding of his motives. The Idea of Evil did tell Griffith that he could either save or destroy humanity, that it was entirely up to him.

Pshh who knows with but Im sure it will be somthing horrible to happen..... Once casca gets her memories i bet she will have more bloodlust then Guts ever did. Considering how much of a masterpiece the story is we wont be disappointed the only thing that sucks about berserk are the delays ........ Hopefully these new movies come out sooner rather than later.

And this peaceful kingdom seems out of character considering the Femto side of Griffith. There is really no understanding of his motives. The Idea of Evil did tell Griffith that he could either save or destroy humanity, that it was entirely up to him.

I think he has good and bad intentions. he is very selfish at getting them he wants his own kingdom and he got it whether it will stay peaceful and he will still be considered great is still a mystery.

I think he has good and bad intentions. he is very selfish at getting them he wants his own kingdom and he got it whether it will stay peaceful and he will still be considered great is still a mystery.

Maybe Rickert's words/slap will be the tipping point in the same way that Guts leaving the Band of the Hawk was for Griffith

I finally saw the Berserk films, I liked them a lot. I thought they translated well from the Manga, even though a lot was cut out to fit the time frame of a film. I really hope they continue into the Black Swordsmen arc like they said they would some time ago.

I was utterly stunned when I read that part in the Manga, but the film didn't have the same effect since I knew what to expect.

I hope Figma releases another Black Swordmen. The current version seems pretty obsolete compared to the quality of the BOH Guts.

I hope Figma releases another Black Swordmen. The current version seems pretty obsolete compared to the quality of the BOH Guts.

I hope they re-release ALL THE GUTS! Also I'm really sad to see figma Slan and Void, and Femto, but no SKULL KNIGHT!

I was utterly stunned when I read that part in the Manga, but the film didn't have the same effect since I knew what to expect.

Try watching the anime with no knowledge of berserk going in. Like literally thats how the anime ends at the sacrifice scene and casca's rape. It ends right there. I was literally stunned and dumbfounded it was the most depressing most brutal thing ever. **** anything in game of thrones this was crazy.

Try watching the anime with no knowledge of berserk going in. Like literally thats how the anime ends at the sacrifice scene and casca's rape. It ends right there. I was literally stunned and dumbfounded it was the most depressing most brutal thing ever. **** anything in game of thrones this was crazy.
That's how I got into it. Now I definitely need to read the manga.

I can't give less a **** about that show :lol I can't be bothered.

I read the manga first, and watched a good part of the anime but never finished it. I'm actually re-reading the manga again, since I'll have a better understanding of the subtle plot hints now.

Just read that latest chapter (thanks snake), took me awhile to catch up. :lol Rickert ***** slaps Griffith.

I don't think Griffith thinks he's above what he did. I kinda thinks he understands the anger toward him, but he would of done anything for his dream so he doesn't regret it.

The whole duality between him and Femto, who's the real Griffith? If Guts kills the flesh and blood Griffith, does that kill Femto as well? Is this Griffith just an avatar that Femto is using from the beyond? I'd think if one dies, they both die.

I can't really tell; which is good.

I mostly think after being literally broken mentally and physically, his desperation made it easy to assume his new role. He changed for the worse? That's up to discussion.

It seems he's fully embraced his God like status. He comes across as so much more important than the rest of the Godhand. I don't get why the Idea of Evil created him :dunno

Last edited:
Back