Media Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Berserk (Being developed by Dynasty Warriors creators)

Well I don't know what you expect them to have honestly. For what it is it's fine. I'm just thankful were even getting this, and it's going to be going very deep in the story line.

Honestly, not expecting much. Expecting a DW game with a Berserk skin.
Mainly pointing it out due to concerns others mentioned about game play. I have not played Hyrule, so unsure on how much different it is than DW (looks the same to me). So gameplaywise...I am expecting similar to the depth as other DW games.

Oh **** yes! :yess:

All this news on the game almost feels too good to be true. Now if they can make Grunbeld playable...

scgrC73.jpg

Woah, it really looks like they're doing all of the arcs. Pretty neat that Wyald's in the game too. It's hilarious how that insane, sadistic bastard didn't make the cut for the anime movies.

Last edited:

We need innocent girl's torsos on spears :lecture

That traumatized my dad, but he kept reading it regardless :rotfl.

That and the Eclipse are the most disturbing parts of the Manga for me. Although the Wyald thing I tend to think was worse.

Didn't she like pop out from his corpse when he died? That innocent girl? When he died all these zombies came out of his body and one looked like the girl. Damn thinking back to reading that berserk is such a crazy evil manga . I've never read or witnessed anything so gruesome and heartless from a story. The eclipse was such a huge shock to me. Then the conviction arc. Dear lord.

New chapter out today too on mangastream. The Elf "King" was finally revealed.

Berserker looks as wild and fast as it should be.

Kind of wish they made him sound like a beast like they did in the PS2 game.

Back