Media Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started enhancing and amalgamating things. I already have a ridiculous amount of money so I don't care what I need to spend to get items upgraded. I probably need to sit down for 30 minutes and just combine stuff into better items to get my stats up.

Yea it maybe 999 instead of a 4th, been a bit since I played.

Plus later on, you start getting more items than you can hold and will be forced to sell to even continue on with the game. So rather than selling for more money you dont need, might as well start and make crazy stat'd gear.

Finally got past Femto yesterday. What a piece of **** fight. I died twice from getting stuck against a wall while being blasted with the damn balls he shot at me that wouldn't let me move. That was the first time I got mad while playing the game--also the first time I died. I'm glad it's behind me now, even if I didn't get the beherit for the level.

Yeah the mechanics of that fight are completely retarded. I'd rather have him tougher than getting stuck in those gravity traps.

I wish they had posted the time limits for the beherits on each mission. I'm going to have to replay a lot of levels just for those.

Once you get the Berserker armor unlimited, you clear missions out in 2 minutes max with really not much effort.

When you replay them, just run right to the objectives and you should do it within the limit.

If one needs you to kill something that has a lot of hp, I suggest just for that run at least, equip your highest attack boost item and use it on the boss.

Yeah, the berserk armor + attack buff...

That is where I am at, redoing missions to collect the ones I missed.

I've been making sure to get all of them as I go so I don't have to go back. Only one that I'll have to go back as of right now (will do once I unlock Beast of Darkness) is the Eclipse Behelit.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

That ****ing Eclipse beherit can kiss my ass. :lol.

I'll go back and get them all eventually. It's just irritating to get all the rest except the time ones on the first run through. The good thing is that I'm enjoying the game enough that I'll still enjoy playing the levels again.

I beat the storyline yesterday. Pretty anticlimactic, but I hope they make another game following the rest of the manga as the story progresses. I still have a lot to do to get some more trophies so this will probably end up being a game I play every now and then for a long while.

Yeah that's my issue too, but it's not even their fault. They cut off at Ganishka, in a fight that never happened.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter release on the 28th.

I haven't been keeping up with the chapters--just reading the volumes as they're released. It's almost like binging shows on Netflix. :lol I wait and get a good long Berserk fix.

Is there any movie / animated stuff to watch after watching the main story part? I have the main part of the dvd box set, but near the end or the game new stuff start happening that I havent seen before. The fairy, Ishro (?), the mage/witch, etc.

There any show to watch of that or just reading to catch up?

The second season of the Anime is the only thing to watch since it's the only animation of the Falcon of the Millennium arc.

Back