Media Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started the Black Swordsman arc. The Eclipse was done well, even with the liberties taken with it. Apostles are are a pain in the ass to kill, they're no push overs. Wyald and the Snake Barron were really tough.

Really dig how bits from the anime are spliced into the Story mode.
Makes me want to rewatch it.

There's a lot of long form clips from the films in it. I sat and watched most of the Eclipse scenes. They omit stuff like Casca's rape and Guts cutting his arm off.

So the "Box of War" set basically only the first half of this?

BoW is all I have watched and I cant recall a fairy/elf/whatever.
The "Black Swordsman" a thing/series after BoW?

I got Berserker Armor... that thing is no joke. It might be the biggest jump in strength and speed I've seen in a game. It shreds bosses.

Finished earlier tonight. I liked it and it had maybe 8-10 hours of gameplay within the story, but Endless Eclipse is a few more hours too. Overall it's great if you're a Berserk fan. My only issues are no voice cast and the fact that the Manga isn't done... so we get a non canon boss fight at the end. Also, no playable Skull Knight... really bummed about that.

It was a pre-order bonus in Japan only I believe. I don't think anyone in the west got it. All the skins on the store is all that's available as far as I know. I ordered it through Amazon and got five or six skins.

Amazon ****ed up the pre-order bonuses for everyone and Koei's Facebook got bombarded with people bitching, myself included. Eventually got it.

Dang, I guess I'll use the tank top one then. I don't usually preorder games anymore since the "exclusive" preorder download content is generally available later anyway. I think I'm going to go by stupid Gamestop and pick this up today. I've been having the urge to play a game that I just run around and wreck ****. :lol

While there should be tons of gore in this, it's got some and Guts can be covered in blood. It's the first game from the series I believe that actually allows you to play as other characters. I still haven't unlocked Femto.

Berserker in this is just a wrecking machine... and when you unlock it and can use it without a time limit... you decimate battlefields and bosses :lol

The game is fairly long too, more than I expected. It pretty much has every niche part you'd want in it. I played a little as Zodd, he's slow but he's a power house. If you get to level 100 in Endless Eclipse (which is just room after room of enemies until you die) you can use his transformed state indefinitely.

One skin you can get is reborn Griffith but his armor is black that looks pretty cool. There's also a "White Swordsman" skin for Guts :lol

Haven't even gotten around to playing let alone purchasing this yet. Just too many games on backlog right now. :dunno

I heard you need to beat the Endless Eclipse with all characters towards earning the platinum. **** that. If it's endless does that mean it never ends? :lol

The first two episodes of the new anime season are up btw.

Haven't even gotten around to playing let alone purchasing this yet. Just too many games on backlog right now. :dunno

Same here. Just finished Breath of the Wild after putting 140 hours into the game. Can definitely see myself going back to it as well. Now I'm in the middle of Dark Souls 3, Andromeda, and Persona 5. So many more appealing titles slated for 2017 as well.

:panic:

I've been playing this for a few days now and am having a great time. I'm just at the Eclipse so still have a ways to go before I'm finished.

Yeah the story is fairly long in it. It has a final boss, but it's not exactly canon the way it's done.

I'm actually looking forward to replaying some of the levels with different characters. I think the replay for me on this game will be pretty high. I like that I can just start it up and wreck **** for awhile. :lol

I got a three day weekend coming up. Maybe I'll mess with the other characters. I've only used Zodd.

Little Tip

Once you get to the point where you have too much money, you can start stacking stats on the few items you constantly wear. I usually play games saving until I need to buy something. With Dynasty Warriors, I never buy stuff...so I had TONS of money.

So I got to a point were I started to decide what stats to focus on. For me it was HP, ATK, DEF, then a last one...tried range, technique, now trying evasion duration. I start augmenting (think that is what it is called) to combine stats. After many many times, I have 3 rings (or items to wear) where each of the stats listed on them are between level 60 and 100 plus. These 3 items can boost a new characters stats up a lot. And since Guts is level 99 with 9999 for each stat...I can play and waste items.

I havent used too many of the stones I found.
Hoarding them for possible later use.

Back