Media Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking that too. Aside from crushing beings down to absolutely nothing, and manipulating realty to control the Sword of Actuation's slice, that's it.

He also controlled gravity to stop to and halt attacks as well, but then I suppose that and what you mentioned all falls under his spatial manipulation ability. All the God Hand are horribly OP.

Now that's another kind of horse!

YGiYjpz.png

https://imgur.com/a/U5aaS

That brown/red horse supposed to be part of Berserk?

Cause it look exactly like the Red Hare model they use in every DW.

https://i.imgur.com/VNw8uRP.jpg

On top of that, from playing ALL the DWs, more I watch video...more I see the same combo/animations and effects, etc.

That being said, since I played them all and DW is my guilty pleasure...I dont think I will pass up on a bloody version at the worst.

I know. The PS2 game got boring so fast, but the cutscenes were well done and the boss battles were pretty damn good.

Got my copy today... hugely dissappointed there's no English dub, just Japanese with English subtitles.

As for the game, it's very pretty and the gameplay is alright... until you start unlocking more combos since you're stuck doing the same thing for a while. I just finished fighting Zodd the first time with Griffith.

I got it on normal and it's fairly easy. Although there's still two higher difficulties which is "Hard" and "Berserk."

Oh, it is out? Ima have to go scoop it up.

Its a DW reskin-ish. They are easy and pretty. Higher difficulties usually just means you deal less damage (or they have more hp/defense) and they do insane attack damage. :p

Played it last night for about an hour, it's very fun. Plus berserk is a must buy, I can wait to unlock more characters

Amazon ****ed everyone with the pre order DLC for Casca's wet t-shirt skin. I'm waiting to hear back about it and even contacted Koei's Facebook.

I played it for a little and honestly I really enjoy it. It's Berserk... everything is just so cool. By seeing what everyone else said I feared it would be too repetitive but it's really not. There is a lot of content to mess around with and further unlock. Only thing that annoys me is I do not know if I was rewarded with the Steam exclusive skins which I should have been...

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Back