Media Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Berserk (Being developed by Dynasty Warriors creators)

This looks so awesome. Can't wait to play and glad to see Judeau.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

That's great news. It says the fall, so I'd guess around October or November after it comes out in Japan in September.

If this gets a special/collectors/whatever edition in the US and Europe (doubtful but eh), I'm getting the most expensive edition because it's Berserk. :lol

SjT2uty.jpg

6q9fRZ7.jpg

f2enF0w.jpg

zRKvnv0.jpg

TTBoxtp.jpg

6ZXmjG1.jpg

bn7rB17.jpg

azruE5q.jpg

pd1wBPB.jpg

dTusrHo.jpg

ILF9wBm.jpg

61C3Uem.jpg

TI4MLFx.jpg

cHoLgdh.jpg

nNujl26.jpg

HS52qRU.jpg

P7ZECnO.jpg

UKtfPKs.jpg

so far we got 5 playable characters.

i wondered who are next.

I just wonder if this game will even be good. The more screen-grabs I see, I'm reminded of Ken's Rage and every other Dynasty Warriors game ever created (and I don't mean that in a good way). Would've been better if they gave it an RPG/action treatment like the Witcher series.

I just wonder if this game will even be good. The more screen-grabs I see, I'm reminded of Ken's Rage and every other Dynasty Warriors game ever created (and I don't mean that in a good way). Would've been better if they gave it an RPG/action treatment like the Witcher series.

Couldn't agree more with this statement. Omg if CD Projekt Red did a Berserk game... What a thought

i tried arslan, it was pretty good with some new mechanics.

Please put in rosine!!!

looks ace!

Although not sure why the capes look like they are leather

You mean that glare on it? Probably a weirdly chosen graphical effect. I can live with that in light of everything we've seen of this. I still can't believe how deep they're going with all the arcs.

The fact the Count Apostle is in this has got me so hyped. He was always one of my favorites.

Yeah i guess it could be a wet look effect

I enjoyed the Dynasty Warriors games for what they were and this looks like a better version so i'm hyped

I noticed he had gore on his face, so maybe it's from slashing down dozens of enemies on his cape.

I really like the render of the BS guts, looks pretty good in relation to the manga

Yeah. It's a good contrast from the BOH.

Back