Benny´s Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Score, really caught his likeness, Congrats Benny

Many thanks my friend!
It really was a pain in the ass to get all the little stuff (bags, grenades etc...) on the figure! And it took me over an hour :thud:
But when it's done, the guy is totally awesome! And as you said, it's 100% Sheen!

Excellent figure benny:rock...advice if you want the helmet to fit properly then take his hair piece and bandanna off.

Thanks keysta for the feedback and also for the good advice :duff
I thought myself that the helmet looked a little odd this way. Now it fits just perfect!

I just bought some parts to build up the
Hot Toys T-1000 in his motorcycle gear.

Here is the result...

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

Many thanks my friend!
It really was a pain in the ass to get all the little stuff (bags, grenades etc...) on the figure! And it took me over an hour :thud:
But when it's done, the guy is totally awesome! And as you said, it's 100% Sheen!

But you enjoyed yourself, never the same, again Congrats Friend

I finally bought a Besta from IKEA last weekend to display most of the larger ones.​

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

Nice Benny, but I think the Arnold bust would look better on the right shelf because of the angle of his head.

Thanks Balsquat.
I will put the Arnold bust on the right shelf, when I have the other glas doors for the right side. When I bought the Besta, the IKEA guys only had 3 doors left :slap

Back