Benny´s Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benny86

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Since I´m collecting for about a year now, I thought it was about time to share some pictures from my collection with all you other freaks.

I don´t own a very good digi cam. So the pictures are not quite as good as some others here. But it´s enough to show the stuff. :naughty

The whole room is still a work in progress for now. So most of my collection is not on display yet. I gave it a new wall paint and at the moment I only have two Detolfs build up. Actually only one that´s cleaned up and with some nice guys in it. :D

DSCF2420.jpg

very cool pieces, congrats:banana

as soon as possible show us the rest of your stuff:monkey5

I see the venom comiquette, great piece buddy:naughty

very cool pieces, congrats:banana

as soon as possible show us the rest of your stuff:monkey5

I see the venom comiquette, great piece buddy:naughty

Best start of a collection I have ever seen. Those 2 1:1 are very cool!

Thank´s guys. There are way more pictures to come!
The Endoskull was the first Sideshow item I bought. That was about a year ago and got me into this hobby.
With the Predator Bust, I was a little late to the show! But finally (after a long search) I made a great deal on that one in Dec. last year.

Nice collection. Are you keeping that spot empty for the upcoming carnage com?

Thank you! :D
Yes, the empty spot in the Detolf is for the Carnage Comiquette.
But I have the bad felling that it won´t fit in because it´s to tall. :(
Well, we´ll see when I get it.

Great Pieces in your Collection Benny and you are going to have a Sick Carnage Display, Congrats

Thank you Colossus.
I´m really looking forward to the Carnage Comiquette.
Still the Carnage LSB blows me away every time I look at it. The best LSB from Sideshow so far imo.
Hope that the Comiquette fits into the Detolf to get the display of the Marvel Bad Guys finished!

Thank you Colossus.
I´m really looking forward to the Carnage Comiquette.
Still the Carnage LSB blows me away every time I look at it. The best LSB from Sideshow so far imo.
Hope that the Comiquette fits into the Detolf to get the display of the Marvel Bad Guys finished!

If you feel its to Heavy for that spot in you Detolf, then you have 3 options 1.) double the glass, 2.) get a thicker piece to fit, 3.) send me the Carnage :D, I seem to like the last one, Congrats on you Collection Benny

congrats for both Arnie`s:D

T-800 is also in my collection and he looks really fantastic:clap:clap

Awesome collection, Benny :clap

Love the predator and terminator busts :rock :rock

Thanks for sharing Sir !

Thank you FelMar.
It´s nothing against your collection! :bow
But another Terminator shows right up...as you can see below.

Back