Beetlejuice 2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to me the last good movie Burton made was Sleepy Hollow,
I Love that movie, love everything about it, everyone was great in it,

Big Fish was okay, but I hated it, just personal reasons, didn't find it enjoyable,
Alice in Wonderland is the worst movie he has made I think, for me is worst than Planet of the Apes, boring and going nowhere,
a beautiful movie with no plot or story.

actually Dark Shadows was ever worst, more beautiful to look at, and more boring, Such a boring and slow movie, really bad stories,
Burton has a thing for turning boring and lame stories and plots into beautiful nothings,

He did say that too. :lol

Something like he wanted to start completely fresh or something and not have it be a direct sequel per se.

BatmanReturns2.jpg

Last edited:
Well in fairness he's been truthful. Returns is a completely different movie. Tonally as well as script wise.

I would love to see him back in Beetlejuice territory. If only to see Keaton reprise his role.

Considering Keaton had a recent interview in where he was asked which character he would most like to go back to and he says "Beetlejuice", I thought something was up!

Can't be worse than Ropocob: This is Kewl.

This is going to be weird with all the updated effects. Does anyone think they'll do practical effects? Part of the charm of Beetlejuice is the dated special effects. I don't want shiny CGI crap.

Easily one of Keatons best roles and still a great movie.
There'll be some cgi I'm sure, I think it'll come down to writing.
Keaton has great comedic timing.

"And that, is why I won't do two shows a night anymore babe, I won't."

Easily one of Keatons best roles and still a great movie.
There'll be some cgi I'm sure, I think it'll come down to writing.
Keaton has great comedic timing.

"And that, is why I won't do two shows a night anymore babe, I won't."

:exactly:

It is a great movie, and one of Keaton's best roles.

bj.gif

Agreed on stop motion. Frankenweenie was last year, so Burton still has people who can do the work.

Maybe Frankenweenie was the warm up for Beetlejuice in Love (or whatever).

They need to sneak some people from Community in for cameos. They could all be dead in a waiting room or something.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19FMU3M7Jtk[/ame]

Back