Beetlejuice 2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the film should open with Beetlejuice finally getting his waiting room number called.

Dude. Brilliant.

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

:yess:

‘Beetlejuice 2’ Pushes Forward With New Writer At Warner Bros.

[SUP]Source: https://deadline.com/2017/10/beetlejuice-2-new-writer-mike-vukadinovich-warner-bros-tim-burton-1202184970/[/SUP]

Mike Vukadinovich will rewrite Beetlejuice 2 at Warner Brothers, a project that has been long gestating as a re-pairing of Tim Burton and Michael Keaton. No deals are anywhere near done with Burton or Keaton but Deadline hears that the two — who are currently working on Dumbo at Disney — have been excited at the thought of collaborating on a sequel. Seth Grahame-Smith and David Katzenberg of KatzSmith Productions would produce this one.

Vukadinovich’s most recent film work is Rememory, a science-fiction drama that premiered at the Sundance Film Festival earlier this year and was acquired by Lionsgate. Based on his original screenplay, that project stars Peter Dinklage and Julie Ormond. He also wrote Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride, based on the Disneyland ride, for Disney with Justin Springer producing and Pete Candeland attached to direct. We see that he also wrote for the upcoming season of Marvel’s Runaways for Hulu, ABC Studios, and Josh Schwartz, and co-wrote the pilot Horrorstory with Josh Schwartz at Fox, and Gail Berman and Charlie Kaufman executive producing.

Can you imagine if the original cast signs up for this... Keaton, Ryder, Davis and Baldwin :lol

Everybody looks so different now

Baldwin is too much of an angry self absorbed ********* to probably come back for it. For the best really. All that's really needed is Keaton.

Yeah, Keaton and Ryder are a must (or just Keaton). I could do without the Maitlands as their story was wrapped up nicely in the first movie.

I bet people won't even recognize Ryder if she returns because of the plastic surgery :slap

The last I saw her was an interview when this was first announced and she didn't look awful. But as I said, I don't care if it's just Keaton.

Back