Beedle the Bard exclusive edition!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today! I think it's a beautiful set, really well done. Worth every penny. But i think i might have to get the standard version too so i can read that and keep this on display.

yes got mine today, i agree worth every dollar ,and im getting a standard version to read. Does the limited one say anywhere which of 100 000 you have gotten?

Does the limited one say anywhere which of 100 000 you have gotten?

I haven't noticed anything on mine. Mine has aqua colored gems on the cover - did everyone get the same color or are there some that are different? Just curious. :)

I haven't noticed anything on mine. Mine has aqua colored gems on the cover - did everyone get the same color or are there some that are different? Just curious. :)

Don't think the books are numbered. And mines aqua coloured too.

Yep, mine are aqua as well. I picked up the regular version and it's SO much easier to read than Jo's handwritten intro in the special edition. The rest of the book's font is also more traditional.

Yep, mine are aqua as well. I picked up the regular version and it's SO much easier to read than Jo's handwritten intro in the special edition. The rest of the book's font is also more traditional.

I'm gonna get the standard version too to read and keep the other on display.

Back