$4 Million Harry Potter Book

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
J.K. Rowling has handwritten seven copies of "The Tales of Beedle the Bard," and one of those seven copies was auctioned by Sotheby's for four million dollars. Find out who bought it and where the money is going:

LINK

Those are beautiful pics of the book and the illustrations. And what a great charity the $$ is going to. Amazon is based here in Seattle.....wonder if they will have it displayed at their headquarters....probably not...that baby is probably locked up in safe with a dozen armed security guards.

Wow, talk about a collectible. I wonder if there's anything preventing her from releasing it normally later? I feel like my HP collection will be incomplete without it!!!

That's really cool, I'd be surprised if they didn't have mass produced version of this. It'd be great if it came in the same sort of presentation.

J.K. Rowling has handwritten seven copies of "The Tales of Beedle the Bard," and one of those seven copies was auctioned by Sotheby's for four million dollars. Find out who bought it and where the money is going:

LINK

Damn Sotheby's for not notifying me of this auction,for this book would have certainly been in my private collection!:monkey1

Damn! For $4,000,000 it should have been written in her own blood...

Wow....I gotta get off of my ass and finish my novels. :lol

I love how intricate the book itself is....not worth $4,000,000 but definitely a one of a kind thing to own

I heard the others went to industry "higher ups" wonder how long until one of them decides they want the $ more than the book. Those pages look nice.. I wonder how many times she screwed up at the bottom of a page and had to redo it... that would suck.

Back