Beedle the Bard exclusive edition!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there is a forward in free hand, the rest of the book varies but it looks very legible. No problems I saw. I just looked it over real quick but if anyone wants I'll try and take a few shots after class.

Well there is a forward in free hand, the rest of the book varies but it looks very legible. No problems I saw. I just looked it over real quick but if anyone wants I'll try and take a few shots after class.

How many pages is this book?

I just got mine, it's a very beautiful book. There are 175 pages to when the stories end and then another 5 or so pages to talk about the charity to which the proceeds went. The pages are clean cut.

I think both the outer case for the book and the book itself are really beautiful. One thing I am a little disappointed with it that the "jewels" are rounded and not cut like a gemstone would be. Or at least as I would expect it to be. But that's a minor nitpick that detracts from the book in no way. Also it comes with "collector's prints" of the illustrations in the book, I guess I forgot it had those. They are pretty cool too.

By far the one present I'm most looking forward to. Christ, I still gotta wait 3 weeks. Why couldn't he have been born 3 weeks earlier :emperor

I was one of the first to order, but no shipping notice yet. :mad:

I haven't heard anything from my Mom but I know she ordered it as soon as it went up.

Just curious since I haven't checked, but does anyone still have this available?

Got mine today but the surprise for my wife is ruined. On the side of the ^^^^ing package it says The Tales of Beetle the Bard and Attention Muggles - Do Not Deliver or Open before December 4th. :banghead:

Sorry to hear that Mike, I thought the packaging was cool, but it was stupid on Amazon's part given that alot of people are probably giving this as a Christmas gift.

By far the one present I'm most looking forward to. Christ, I still gotta wait 3 weeks. Why couldn't he have been born 3 weeks earlier :emperor

simpsons_nelson_haha2.gif

Funny, Amazon shipped this to me, but it didn't appear in the open shipments section of my account and I didn't get any notice.

I'm liking the big case and the bag it comes in. I wish the book itself was bigger though. Also the metal on the front seems kind of loose, like it just peel off with no effort at all.

Funny, Amazon shipped this to me, but it didn't appear in the open shipments section of my account and I didn't get any notice.

I'm liking the big case and the bag it comes in. I wish the book itself was bigger though. Also the metal on the front seems kind of loose, like it just peel off with no effort at all.

And the metal things are a bit crooked...

As soon as mine comes in I will be selling it. Should be around the 10th.
I tried to cancel but it was to late.

Back