Bayonetta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I read all the hype about this game.... meh

I think its being over hyped and wouldn't be a dressed up DMC. :rolleyes:

I'll probably give it a spin once it hits the bargain bin.

Does it have the "fixed" camera like the first DMC and first few Resident Evils? Where the camera doesn't follow your character, but instead switches angles when you go into a new room?

Played the demo last night, i am picking it up this weekend. I liked it a lot. I only own a PS3 so i will be getting it for that.

I just wish Sideshow will get the license of this game and pump out some amazing statues!!!!

With the technical issues present on PS3 I'll most likely get the 360 version, as that was the console I played the demo on and the controls felt smooth and natural.

Isnt there a patch coming fo rthe PS3? If so i'd rather get it for the PS3.

A surprisingly good game! Not really my type of games, but this is a must buy!

The game is sweet. It runs smooth as silk on the 360, and I would really hate to play this with all the apparent issues in the PS3 version.

It really makes no sense storywise, but it's so damned fun. :D

Have been enjoying my playthrough, the only thing that's bugged me is the loading time's on the PS3 (even to pause the game) but when you're actually playing it's incredibly smooth.

Is hard as anything even on normal though. Especially as you're having to work out that the rules have changed mid-combat.

Back