Bayonetta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bayonetta is hawwttt.

Honestly though, I wonder how good the game is actually going to be.

Hey guys/gals...the demo is out now in JAPAN.

which means if you have a japanese XBL or PSN account you can download it now. :peace

I have the demo on ps3.

This game is a ^^^^ing BLAST!

Oh and btw
https://www.destructoid.com/tgs-09-oh-sh-t-that-s-a-bayonetta-figure--149738.phtml

DSC00902-noscale.jpg

DSC00903-noscale.jpg

plus kotabukiya anouced they will make a statue

Even if the game is a POS (which I hope it's not), there's going to be a huge hentai following for the character (if not already) :naughty:drool:eek:

The demo was okay. Didn't really like it as much as the DMC series, but it's definitely faster and more creative.

I don't see what the big deal about this game is?
Too me DMC is more appealing

Is this game really a big deal? I mean, look at this thread, only 9 (10 including mine) responses in about 2 months?

I think it's a good DMC-esque action game and is a good fit for those who like that sort of thing.

Have you guys played the demo? There were so many "HOLY CRAP WHAT THE?!? THAT WAS SO BADASS" moments in the demo that it made me put the game on my Christmas list.

Yea thats discouraging about the ps3 version. Its hard to believe that a company could mess up a port that badly.

They just don't care enough that's all.

What's too bad is that the PS3 fails at gaming again. LOL!

I don't see your point, its releasing the same time for each console and it's not the systems fault that people want to half ass the port.

hmmmm...i figured this would be another in a long line of over-hyped games that fell on it's face. will add this to my gamefly list.

Back