Bayonetta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea but why the preference?! I was going to get it on 360 because on all the issues on the PS3....plus it looks a little better.

I like the PS3 controller better and the 360 advantage of online is irrelevant since its a 1 player game.

But with the longer load times on the PS3 and not up to snuff graphics one would think the 360 was the default choice.

Isn't the patch gonna fix the long load times, thought I read that somewhere. As for the graphics the PS3 version isn't that far off the 360.

Been playing it on the PS3 this weekend and its a hell of a fun game. She is such a dirty dirty girl, and the load times dont bother me.

One thing i do not like is picking up a weapon and using the analog stick drops it all the time on me, Have to be very careful not to press down on in while moving or the wep drops. Other then that its been a blast so far.

Still waiting for my copy on 360. Because of some snow we havent had post for a week. This country ( UK ) is pathetic when it comes to snow

I finally got the game. Its fun, but not very satisfying and doesn't make any sense at all. I can't believe the rave reviews its received. Very over rated and prefer DMC 4 to this by a long shot

Yea I played the demo and I enjoyed. However the game doesnt flow too well, the action is broken up too much and before you start to feel like your kicking ass, a lame nonsense comic strip style cut scene cuts in. I'd give this game a 6. I honestly can't see myself playing to the end

I enjoyed the demo a lot and can definitely see the similarties to the DMC series, but I'm gonna have to hold off. With mass effect, bioshock, avp, and final fantasy all coming out in the next couple of months I won't have enough time.

Picked up this game yesterday and it is really fun. I would recommend this game (so far).

What I really don't get, is how Bayonetta received a higher metacritic score than games like Uncharted 2, and Batman AA. Honestly, I don't see what makes Bayonetta so special. The stylistic combos merged into brief cinematic cut-scenes? Those were also in Devil May Cry 4. The scantly-clad heroine Bayonetta, that caused lonely nerds to jizz themselves? That's probably it! :lol

Also, the over-the-top humor of Bayonetta reminds me of an M-rated episode of BoBoBo-BoBo-BoBo, merged together with the hilarity of FLCL. Nothing that original for those of us who are used to seeing that kind of humor in anime, and manga. Or perhaps it's just me, and I'm getting too bored with that stuff.

From the way I see it, a few years down the line, we'll all be looking back at 2010, and recall that Bayonetta was one of the most over-hyped games of the century. But, I think I'm already there :rotfl.

From the way I see it, a few years down the line, we'll all be looking back at 2010, and recall that Bayonetta was one of the most over-hyped games of the century. But, I think I'm already there :rotfl.

Not even close. Now MW2...Halo 3....yes to both. Bayonetta being "most over-hyped games of the century" no chance.

I wouldn't say the game was overhyped. I'd not really heard aout it until a couple of months before its release. Over rated. Yes. I can't believe edge gave this 10/10. Never going to trust thier reviews again. They have given some of my fave games 7's and 8's but this a perfect. Something stinks

Back