Battlestar Galactica Episode Thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, what a great episode Revelations was. I do think it's earth and Moore said that "what has happen will happen again" would me a main theme next season, so I could see that. I did like the colonials/cylons just standing on earth for the last seen, just shows how much they both watned it, and when they finally found it, how empty it is.

As for Zach being the 5th cylon, that is an interesting theory. And there probably is a reason why Xena only wanted the 4 in the fleet to come with their cylon brothers/sisters, the 5th she knows is dead, so how can they join. So she knows there's no point in saying all 5 to come to her.

That's interesting. If Xena can speak with such authority's that the 5th isn't in the fleet, and it's a big fleet, that suggests that the 5th is not only dead but that their death was remarkable enough for Xena to be aware of it.

Man, what a great episode Revelations was. I do think it's earth and Moore said that "what has happen will happen again" would me a main theme next season, so I could see that. I did like the colonials/cylons just standing on earth for the last seen, just shows how much they both watned it, and when they finally found it, how empty it is.

As for Zach being the 5th cylon, that is an interesting theory. And there probably is a reason why Xena only wanted the 4 in the fleet to come with their cylon brothers/sisters, the 5th she knows is dead, so how can they join. So she knows there's no point in saying all 5 to come to her.

Yeah true but when Xena saw the 5th she apologized to the 5th and knew the 5th!

Finally got to watch "Revelations" just a few minutes ago. Frackin' great episode!
You could tell there was twist at the end, but it still had tremendous impact. And I think that's definitely Earth, and that's the Brooklyn Bridge. It makes perfect sense, the 13 colony was ancient Greece and we lost contact with the rest of humanity way back when. Maybe the 5th Cylon is someone historical, like Moses or Jesus?
I hope it's not Osama bin Laden. :google

Finally got to watch "Revelations" just a few minutes ago. Frackin' great episode!
You could tell there was twist at the end, but it still had tremendous impact. And I think that's definitely Earth, and that's the Brooklyn Bridge. It makes perfect sense, the 13 colony was ancient Greece and we lost contact with the rest of humanity way back when. Maybe the 5th Cylon is someone historical, like Moses or Jesus?
I hope it's not Osama bin Laden. :google

Someone historical would be fascinating. Star Trek TOS would do something like that. Jesus would be fun if only because then someone on the show could say, "Jesus frakking Christ!" I still don't think it's Earth but I'm seeing how it could be but only because actually finding Earth on the last episode would be a near impossible payoff for the show to pull off. Perhaps there's a society of humans living underground led by the 5th cylon. Or there's a group that fled to Alphi Centari.

That slow pan across them all and the landscape made me think of two things...one, it looked like the print ad campaign for the next half of the season (very "Sopranos") and two, where was Chuck Heston telling them they blew it all up?

But seriously, here's who I think the fifth is, to bring it all full circle...
(highlight to read)

Zack Adama

Think about it...

yeah, this is who i was thinking too...

Just wanted to say that I started to get this series from Netflix and I'm 4 disks into Season 1.

So far, I am loving it. Every show has been great.

Just wanted to say that I started to get this series from Netflix and I'm 4 disks into Season 1.

Awesome! You will NOT be disappointed... the further you get into it, the more it grips you. I love this show, my Wife is now hooked as well... :lol

good news man!!! this show is like Firefly... every person i get to watch the mini series or season one becomes addicted.

~~does anyone know any information on the Season 4 soundtrack?? i have all of them so far and they have incredible replay value.

What happened to the Six that was in the brig. They said that she was pregnant with Tai's child but she really hasn't had a presence since they made that statement.

Back