Battlestar Galactica Episode Thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So uhm I just saw the end of Season 3.....

I don't know what to say and since most of you have seen it already there is nothing more I need to say other then I think BSG might possibly be the best TV show ever made!

Oh and this;

There might be shows that are more funny (Family Guy South Park), there might be shows that have a more unique feel to it (Farscape, Carnivalé) and there might even be shows with even more action (??) but wow....I have never been blown out of my head like this before....EVER!!

Ah well, this is an easy problem to fix.

Download a program called uTorrent. Very easy to set up. Then you will need a place to find the torrents and that is called Mininova.org.

When you go to Mininova, just Search Battlestar Galactica Season 4 or something like that. It will bring up tons of selections that you can DL. When you get to that part, get back to me and I can give you a much better walkthrough.

For the lead-in to season 3, they DID indeed show the previous seasons on a Monday-Friday 800am-500pm marathon the week of the season premier. I'm assuming that they will do the same thing for this season.

Thanks, I was hoping for that. Just wish they'd do it already for those of us who were catching up :lol Oh well, at least I should be current before the end of Season 4 starts.

Ah well, this is an easy problem to fix.

Download a program called uTorrent. Very easy to set up. Then you will need a place to find the torrents and that is called Mininova.org.

When you go to Mininova, just Search Battlestar Galactica Season 4 or something like that. It will bring up tons of selections that you can DL. When you get to that part, get back to me and I can give you a much better walkthrough.

Hmm ok I'll try that. Thanks Bertie4. ;)

Okay I just finally got around to getting this show on DVD. I just watched the first (feature) episode from Season One and all I can say is Holy ^^^^!!!! I know what I'll be watching this weekend. :D :rock :rock

Okay I just finally got around to getting this show on DVD. I just watched the first (feature) episode from Season One and all I can say is Holy ^^^^!!!! I know what I'll be watching this weekend. :D :rock :rock

yeah, this is definitely one of the best sci-fi shows EVER.

I wish they would show it more on the Universal HD channel. Seeing the show in glorious HD is amazing, makes the show even better, if that were at all possible.

I'm finding that out! :rock I was glued to my seat last night watching that first feature. Couldn't believe it was 3 hours long - it just flew by.

I wish they would show it more on the Universal HD channel. Seeing the show in glorious HD is amazing, makes the show even better, if that were at all possible.

I don't have cable so I just have to make due with my up-converting DVD player. :monkey2

The mini movie is nothin compared to what you'll get the rest of sesaon one! "33" is one of the best written and all around kickass hours of television ever. The whole series is awesome and welcome to your new addiction because this show is like crack! Truly one of the best television shows ever.

Crazy how when i watched the mini-series i was like, meh. But then when it was repeated, i watched it again and could'nt believe how good it was. Next went out and bought season 1 and 2. Only 4 month till the end.

The mini movie is nothin compared to what you'll get the rest of sesaon one! "33" is one of the best written and all around kickass hours of television ever. The whole series is awesome and welcome to your new addiction because this show is like crack! Truly one of the best television shows ever.

I watched that episode too- very well done. They really know how to set things up and suck you in. :lol I am addicted already - just glad I've got all of season one on DVD so I can watch it all this weekend. :rock :rock Need to order the remaining seasons ASAP so I can just roll from one right into another.

Back