Battlestar Galactica Episode Thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best way to watch them is one right after the other. At least you don't have to wait 9 months to a year between seasons like some of us poor pathetic souls! I swear they know I'm addicted and are just screwing with me to teach me patience (hasn't worked).

The best way to watch them is one right after the other. At least you don't have to wait 9 months to a year between seasons like some of us poor pathetic souls! I swear they know I'm addicted and are just screwing with me to teach me patience (hasn't worked).

I tend to get turned onto series like this late in the game. Happened with Dr. Who too. I'm not complaining because I don't want to wait between seasons to find out what's going to happen. :lol :lol

One of the other things I love about this show is how they make it so characters you like at the beginning you may not end up liking come seasons 2.5 and 3 and vice versa with characters you don't like at the beginning. I remember hating Saul Tigh seasons 1 and 2.0 and now he's probably (along with Helo and Baltar) my favorite character on the show. He's a real character with real emotions and faults but completely loyal to Adama and does the best he can with his flaws. Man I love this show!

One of the other things I love about this show is how they make it so characters you like at the beginning you may not end up liking come seasons 2.5 and 3 and vice versa with characters you don't like at the beginning. I remember hating Saul Tigh seasons 1 and 2.0 and now he's probably (along with Helo and Baltar) my favorite character on the show. He's a real character with real emotions and faults but completely loyal to Adama and does the best he can with his flaws. Man I love this show!

On the same token, there are character changing episodes, then the next episode, everything seems fine. The only caveat I have with the show. other than that, it's perfect.

Just finished season one. On to Season 2! I couldn't wait to rent and ended up buying Season 2, 2.5 and 3 this afternoon. I'm hooked. :lol :rock :rock

Just finished season one. On to Season 2! I couldn't wait to rent and ended up buying Season 2, 2.5 and 3 this afternoon. I'm hooked. :lol :rock :rock

The wife and I burned through the series a few months ago... loved them, although we didn't finish in time to watch the current season, so we're hoping for a catch-up marathon before the next part of it starts.

I'd like to work through them all before the final half season starts, but I've loaned out s.1 and 2 to friends.

Why isn't it that people never return DVDs or books?

I'd like to work through them all before the final half season starts, but I've loaned out s.1 and 2 to friends.

Why isn't it that people never return DVDs or books?

I'll finish season 2 tonight - 2.5 tomorrow. I can send you my copies Dave if you want to borrow them. :)

Ive watched everything BSG I can get my hands on

The last episode I watched was Cylon and Humans calling a truce and standing on a molten ash earth with a destroyed city scape

Ive looked on the net and as far as I can tell thats it for BSG

Im not sure if its the written ending or my relunctance for this show not to end but I just feel that I want more closure on BSG

Ive watched everything BSG I can get my hands on

The last episode I watched was Cylon and Humans calling a truce and standing on a molten ash earth with a destroyed city scape

Ive looked on the net and as far as I can tell thats it for BSG

Im not sure if its the written ending or my relunctance for this show not to end but I just feel that I want more closure on BSG

Well, there's still the last 10 episodes in January along with a TV movie and then the new series Caprica coming soon, so it's not over yet. Check out the Caprica trailer on the Sci-Fi website.

Finished Season 3 yesterday and now I'm downloading the first 10 episodes of season 4 from iTunes. :rock I watched this whole series in less than a week. :lol :lol The twists in this show really just blew my mind. :lol

Finished Season 3 yesterday and now I'm downloading the first 10 episodes of season 4 from iTunes. :rock I watched this whole series in less than a week. :lol :lol The twists in this show really just blew my mind. :lol

yeah, we didn't start watching until it was at the beginning of the third season. between Netflix and iTunes we watched the first two season in a week and a half.

this show :rocks so frakkin' hard.

I did the same thing and was really pissed off when I ran out of episodes to watch :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I was at least 100 more episodes..........

I did the same thing and was really pissed off when I ran out of episodes to watch :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I was at least 100 more episodes..........

I hear ya, I only have about 5 more to go then I'll have to wait until January. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 I DO NOT want it to end.....

Back