Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's one part of the game that when I get to it, I always get the error code. I let it sit for a couple updates, but it's the same thing every day.

Diablo III?

Gearbox Marines/Aliens

Police-themed Battlefield set for 2014 release

California studio Visceral is developing the latest instalment in the Battlefield series, with a release date planned for 2014, according to a new report.

https://www.computerandvideogames.c...ease-date-set-for-2014-release-report-claims/

:slap

Why fix this one just release a new one instead.LOL

:lol

Stupid EA.

:lol

Seriously, it's too fast. Too soon.

And a police-themed BF4? How are they going to mix vehicles with that? It's battlefield, it's supposed to be military, meaning infantry, armor, and air support on one map; that's supposed to be the hallmark of the series. *****ING dumb EA.

Been playing this game for the past week and got to say that I hate it, the vehicles are ok but the shooting sucks IMO, I prefer COD shooting.

Been playing this game for the past week and got to say that I hate it, the vehicles are ok but the shooting sucks IMO, I prefer COD shooting.

I had a ton of trouble coming from COD going to BC2. You have to take into account bullet drop which is dependent upon the distance you're firing from and the movement of the gun as it fires (does it go up or to the right). You can't just run and gun like in COD. And there are no perks that make you shoot and kill better aside from the attachments.

It tries to be accurate and true to life.

So yeah, I mean, I was a killer in COD MW2 as a shooter. Unstoppable. Till I played BC2. And BF3. And then BF4.

In those games; you tend to avoid gun fights at all and shoot 'em in the back. :lol

I ****ing hate this game now. Not because of the glitches which haven't really bothered me the last couple days. It's that everyone and their sister uses that stupid DMR. They say it's balanced but when I can get the jump on a guy, pull the trigger before he can and yet he spams the **** out of that stupid rifle and kills me first, there's something wrong. This has happened several times.

I swear, they may as well just call this game Battlefield of Duty.

I ****ing hate this game now. Not because of the glitches which haven't really bothered me the last couple days. It's that everyone and their sister uses that stupid DMR. They say it's balanced but when I can get the jump on a guy, pull the trigger before he can and yet he spams the **** out of that stupid rifle and kills me first, there's something wrong. This has happened several times.

It sure as hell ain't overpowered when I'm using it. I think it's just the lag. I'm getting "one shotted" by everything at the moment.

Has anyone ever successfully knifed someone from the front? I really think the front knife needs to be fixed. I've had every knife attempt reversed on me and I've reversed every knife attempt on me. It's just too easy. I knife out of habit when I run into someone up close, but it gets me killed every time.

There is so many things wrong with this game but snipers and DMRs are the things I hate the most. Part of me thinks its lag part of me thinks its the ****ty game, but I hate when I have an LMG and the first how ever many rounds don't even get hit markers on a guy who isn't even looking at me, and then when the hit markers do show he instantly turns and I'm dead in two shots by an assault rifle. Sorry LMG>AR, will tear you up in reality close rang.

Last edited:
There is so many things wrong with this game but snipers and DMRs are the things I hate the most. Part of me thinks its lag part of me thinks its the ****ty game, but I hate when I have an LMG and the first how ever many rounds don't even get hit markers on a guy who isn't even looking at me, and then when the hit markers do show he instantly turns and I'm dead in two shots by an assault rifle. Sorry LMG>AR, will tear you up in reality close range.
It's been my experience that lmgs suffer the most from lag. They're don't have much power by design, but with the lag, they're really tough to win one on ones with. They're the most inconsistent for me anyways.

Back