Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wish they could actually patch all this stuff without making more problems or undoing previous patches. I've been getting killed by 0% health guys, I'm having rounds not even hit people as I'm firing at them, I get lag as well as those lag spikes/rubber band issues, my sound has gone out at the beginning of a couple rounds now. DMR's are just ridiculous and need some sort of penalty for spamming the fire. It's really hard to play this game.

The beta was fine but this is different. I'm really hoping titanfall doesn't go the same way.

I'm with you on the issues, but I really don't think the marksman rifles are a problem. It's just the lag. I've been working on unlocking those rifles and they have the same problems every weapon class has. My guess is that recon players are using them a lot because with all of the problems, sniper rifles are almost useless.

These are my wishful changes.

Fixed the many audio glitches
0% health glitch.
DMRs need to be nerfed.
You should have to be stationary to use a sniper rifle effectively. No quick scope/no scope.
You shouldn't be able to stand on any building that doesn't have access points for other players.
Assault class should have a way to destroy vehicles. It's the only class that doesn't have one and no the M203 doesn't count.
Snipers do not need C4 and claymores.
Remove all of the Auto-locking capable projectiles. RPGs will suffice.

I miss the simplicity of BC and BC2.

I disagree with a lot of that Kidd. The glitches are for sure a problem that needs fixing. Losing gunfights to dead guys is especially infuriating. DMRs aren't overpowered IMO. Try using one for a while and see if you dominate with it. They have a lot of recoil, can't hit the broadside of a barn from the hip (even at point blank range) and take at least three bullets to kill. That's reasonable to me.

You do need to be stationary for 90% of your shots to hit with a sniper rifle. Even a slow strafe will cause you to miss most of the time. No scoping is pure chance like any other weapon. I think that's fair. Quick scoping is ok to me in this game because it's really hard to do. Getting a one shot kill with snipers in BF4 is tough. The box for it is tiny. If you quick scope me, I can only take my hat off to you. It's not easy and I think it's an earned skill. Much moreso than CoD.

I think it's good to have classes that are different. That's the idea after all. If every class can do everything then why even have different ones. I think it's ok to force people to switch to fit a situation.

C4 is fine IMO. If they can reach a vehicle without getting spotted and blow it up more power to them. I usually get smoked trying to blow up vehicles with it. Claymores I agree with. Hate those stupid things.

It's so hard to take out aircraft as it is, I'm not in a hurry to make it harder. With all the flares and lack of power, you can fire lock on rockets at a bird a whole match and never take it out. They just fly off and heal..if you do manage to take one out, they just respawn (way too quickly IMO) and come back for more.

I'm with you on BC2. Loved that game.

So I guess I shouldn't get this game? Lol been a fan of the series, just haven't been playing video games like I used to, but I'm tired of cod and always preferred this franchise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know you struck a nerve when a guy online remembers you from 6/7 years ago on Bad Company 2 and tries his hardest to annoy the hell out of you... even when his score is like 7 to 20 every match for 6 hours straight.

Something is seriously wrong with this guy, lol.

You know you struck a nerve when a guy online remembers you from 6/7 years ago on Bad Company 2 and tries his hardest to annoy the hell out of you... even when his score is like 7 to 20 every match for 6 hours straight.

Something is seriously wrong with this guy, lol.

Hahaha. One night I got team killed unjustly (i believe) in HC so I killed the guy back. He sent me a message asking why, and I said "team kill for a team kill, no big deal." Well that sparked like an 5 hour long message feud with this guy. It was hilarious, and also sucked because on xbox one you have to click on each letter to type the message. At one point he wanted to jump into party chat so he could "end this right now." Still not sure what that would have proved. It was one of those things where neither of us wanted to give the other the last word so it just kept going and going. It was odd. Some people… I did end up getting the last word though.

Which brings me to another point in HC you should be penalized for team kills and not just killed with guns but explosives too. I'll never understand why teammate morons like to throw down AT mines outside of your deployment.

Not a bad decision. This game is for masochists or people who are such huge BF fans that they have no choice but to play heh.

I had a really good 2 hours of online with my buddy just now. I should of known things were too good to be true. I go to check my assignments and all my campaign badges are gone. I go to campaign and all my progress has been deleted again. Thank god I unlocked all the achievements regarding collectibles and whatnot or I'd be even more pissed.

I swear dice can't actually fix anything. They probably just blindfold themselves and slap their hands against the keyboard and once the keyboard breaks, boom, new patch.

Back