Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I haven't used DMR's at all.

I have 100% accuracy with shot guns - I think I used it once and fired 3 shots. No kills, but I must have peppered some guy. :lol

Well that was disappointing. Tryed last night played a couple matches and again today but I have major audio issues in game. All the background music works, the music when you unlock things works, but guns, notifications( attack this , sniper somewhere ect..) have no audio. It's actually really hard to play when you can't even hear any gunfire or explosions.

Well that was disappointing. Tryed last night played a couple matches and again today but I have major audio issues in game. All the background music works, the music when you unlock things works, but guns, notifications( attack this , sniper somewhere ect..) have no audio. It's actually really hard to play when you can't even hear any gunfire or explosions.

I'm having similar audio issues ever since the last patch on ps4. Just as a round is about to start game audio drops out and it just constantly plays the end of round snippet of noise, over and over lol. This game is really starting to get to me, I want to pay for premium but I WILL NOT until they deliver a stable product.

No audio problems for me but I'm still getting lag, the random lag spikes, the guy killing me with 0 health, etc. I'm a huge battlefield fan but I'm about ready to shelve this game and never touch it again.

Yeah, I'm having the same things. Getting killed by dead guys is really irritating. Spotting works whenever it feels like it, bullets can often take two or three before the first one registers etc, etc. I can still play it in small doses, but it doesn't take long before I'm ready to throw my controller at the wall. I dont know if they'll ever get this game playing right. It's a shame as they got so many things right with this one.

Had a look in the audio options?

Nothing there. I restarted game, system, I am out of ideas. All the audio is fine until game starts then things go crazy. I am guessing its a server issue but who knows.

Yeah, I'm having the same things. Getting killed by dead guys is really irritating. Spotting works whenever it feels like it, bullets can often take two or three before the first one registers etc, etc. I can still play it in small doses, but it doesn't take long before I'm ready to throw my controller at the wall. I dont know if they'll ever get this game playing right. It's a shame as they got so many things right with this one.

Yep I'm still getting those issues as well, killed by dead guys and random bouts of rubber banding. I'm a 35 year old man but at times I get such a strong urge to punch my control that I've got to turn the game off lol.

Back