Battle of the Movies - 1/4 Final!! (CLOSED)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Battle of the Movies - 1/4 Final!!

.....is there something wrong with that line? :dunno :lol It's a deliberately lighthearted scene.

.....is there something wrong with that line? :dunno :lol It's a deliberately lighthearted scene.

Aside from how awful it sounds and Ford's acting? No. :)

MvwGTdJ.gif

GFII doesn't have lines like, "Who's scruffy looking?" :monkey3 :chase

....and when Michael finds out "It was you Fredo", he doesn't pull an a**l probe face and follow up with "Nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!"

(although, to be fair, he more than makes up for this oversight at the end of Part III).

I do wish he could have kept calling Frankie Pentangelli "old buddy" all the time though, just to further get across the fact he's been a 'friend of the family' for ages.

Live scores:
- 24 hrs more for voting..

8 - The Godfather:part II
6 - Empire Strikes Back

ESB > than any Mafia movie.

While the ending of TGTBATU remains to this day truly epic as is Tuco and Ennio's score I would've went with Raiders.

But every movie enthusiast should own the Man with No Name trilogy, all 3 movies are great. Love the music in FAFDM just as much.

Empire Strikes Back 10:8 The Godfather:part II
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 // 4 F I N A L::
Match -3:

ALIEN /1979/
alien1979.jpg

.vs.

SEVEN SAMURAI /1954/
Ccn11kaW0AAJrNY.jpg

Damn! I knew it was going to come to this.
This is too much stress. I'm literally sitting here not knowing which to pick.

Coin flip says: Alien

Back