Battle of the Movies - 1/4 Final!! (CLOSED)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Battle of the Movies - 1/4 Final!!

I also choose Temple of Doom and Last Crusade, whenever I'm asked "Can you name two Indiana Jones movies that aren't Raiders?"

Okay, so the one I like watching more often is Raiders. And Indy is one of my all time favorite character.

But there's more to consider and in terms of editing and cinematography, GBU is a notch above.... So dilemma,dilemma ...

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Okay, so the one I like watching more often is Raiders. And Indy is one of my all time favorite character.

But there's more to consider and in terms of editing and cinematography, GBU is a notch above.... So dilemma,dilemma ...

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
:yess:

The Good,the Bad and the Ugly 9:11 Raiders of the Lost Ark
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 // 4 F I N A L::
Match -2:

EMPIRE STRIKES BACK /1980/
upload145027908466620_thumb.jpg

.vs.

THE GODFATHER:pART II /1974/
00928.jpg

The Godfather:part II

Damn, these are tough!

I would say TGTBTU & ESB

I've only seen the Godfather films once each. It was a long time ago - I think I liked them and their reputation would seem to suggest that isn't some false memory. However, as I know ESB in and out - and it is my favourite genre - I have to give it the vote.

Empire Strikes Back.

genre bias aside, going on "film" criteria, it is CLEARLY Godfather II over ESB....so for me Godfather II

and looks like it'll be Alien vs. Godfather I in the next round...that's a tough one too....

Well, again, I don't know why that should be so. Why is a pinnacle movie in one genre less than a pinnacle movie in another genre, I don't really understand that. I don't know why there seems to some obligation to go all ''academy'' with these things. Movie fans don't need to feel that way - but of course they are free to if they wish....

Well, again, I don't know why that should be so. Why is a pinnacle movie in one genre less than a pinnacle movie in another genre, I don't really understand that. I don't know why there seems to some obligation to go all ''academy'' with these things. Movie fans don't need to feel that way - but of course they are free to if they wish....

GFII doesn't have lines like, "Who's scruffy looking?" :monkey3 :chase

Back