Statue Batman vs. Killer Croc Statue (Second Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tip on DCBS. Great price and got a preorder in!

I also found this coupon in an internet search which is worth a shot. Seemed to take 8% off for me on top of the crazy price.

Plug "HIDEOUS8" into the coupon field.

Just pre-ordered the Classic Avengers Hulk Statue from here with the Coupon Code. Brought it down to $183 shipped. Thanks!:goodpost:

Thanks for the tip on DCBS. Great price and got a preorder in!

I also found this coupon in an internet search which is worth a shot. Seemed to take 8% off for me on top of the crazy price.

Plug "HIDEOUS8" into the coupon field.

Thanks so much for the code! I finally pulled the trigger on this and B&W Capullo Bats!!!

Aaaah..finally some love for this statue...was wondering why no one seems buzzed for it. Will be glad to finally have it! October 23rd sounds good!!!

Aaaah..finally some love for this statue...was wondering why no one seems buzzed for it. Will be glad to finally have it! October 23rd sounds good!!!

It seems that's the way with most pieces that aren't Sideshow or Hot Toys, I'll admit I'm guilty of it myself but yeah can't wait to get this piece. In a perfect world I'd prefer the blue version but I'm sure this will still look amazing :yess:

In stock now at BBTS.

I got the Bats vs Croc statue coming from DCBS. I hope they get their stock in soon. They are holding up my Arkham City Batman statue so they can ship the 2 of them together. I guess I can't complain too much since shipping is only going to cost me $7 for both items.

wow, how so cheap?
I got the Bats vs Croc statue coming from DCBS. I hope they get their stock in soon. They are holding up my Arkham City Batman statue so they can ship the 2 of them together. I guess I can't complain too much since shipping is only going to cost me $7 for both items.

wow, how so cheap?

I ordered them together. They were solicited the same month of the Previews catalog. DCBS charges a flat rate of $6.95 on their orders in the U.S. I don't know how they do it but I'm not going to complain. I also got the statues for 32% off retail as well. I buy all of my DC collectibles and Bowen statues from them. The discounts and cheap shipping rates are too good to pass on. I have ordered a lot of merch from them over the years and they haven't let me down yet.

I ordered from DCBS too, is nice to have a shot on this one, anyone knows the ES?

I ordered from DCBS too, is nice to have a shot on this one, anyone knows the ES?

ES is 1500 (Like the first)

Mine just said it shipped from Entertainment Earth and I can't wait! I had seen the first one and thought it was one of the best statues I had ever seen, I welcome this second edition and prefer the black costume.

Yeah I found out about this last night and I quickly put a deposit down for a pre order with Super Power Collectibles, $240 w/free shipping which isn't a big saving-wise but don't mind cause I need this piece!

Thanks for your order! It will be here October 23! I'm also keeping one, it's a must!

Super Power is great!

I got my Snowtrooper and E-Webb from them recently.

The have fantastic customer service!:lecture

Thanks for the kind words once again!

Superpower is awesome. They're who I aim to deal with if an EX isn't absolutely vital. I've already got this statue on order from them, as well as the Batman PF and Tony Stark Hot Toy figure. They're great!

:clap thank you!

I have and they are Great, my portal gun came in a Huge box filled with styrafoam. my arkham city Harley quinn came in a box stuffed with paper. hot toys bats, joker and tumbler just came in the brown shipper. they have great prices and the free shipping is a real savings even when they are charging a little more for some items.

Thanks buddy!

I have not ordered from them but the owner did buy some statues from me and he was a great guy. One of the statues was broken during shipping and he was more than reasonable about it. He is also a member on these forums. He is one of my reviews.

Thanks! :clap

I ordered my Batman PF from them! It hasn't come yet, but I've e-mailed back and forth a few times, and the owner is incredibly nice and eager to help any way possible.

I remember seeing this online years ago, back before I ever considered collecting statues (just started this year!) and I wanted it then. I'm not sure if it had already sold out or not, but I just remember thinking how awesome it was. So glad that they re-released it!

Like others, I'm also a fan of the black outfit, so this is definitely a win-win! I'll have to make this a birthday present to myself or something, but I couldn't pass it up! Just placed my order with Superpower! So they're two for two with my Batman orders :)

Can't wait for this! :yess:

Thank you!

Back