Statue Batman vs. Killer Croc Statue (Second Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always loved this piece but it's way to expensive now. But this is awesome news. Also I have always preferred this costum color.

Though the BBTS numbers suggest the edition size will be very large, that does not necessarily mean they will order that many statues. They will place a pre-order with DC based, in large measure, on the number of statues folks pre-order from them.

But as previously stated, DC Direct isn't a company to collect if you care about edition sizes. They produce stuff out the wazoo, and are not against re-releasing minor variants (this isn't the first time it has happened). If that's what motivates your collecting habits, then it might be better to stick with Sideshow.
Oh....the ES will be large even if not numbered. Expect DCd to milk this. I wouldn't be surprise if its over 10,000.

OK peeps. The wait is over. DCBS has finally put this piece up for PO. The discount is a whopping 32% off. The final numbers shake out like this... $203.97 + $6.95 for shipping = $210.92 out the door. The nice thing about DCBS is that shipping is a flat $6.95 for anyone in the U.S.

Well, I hope this helps out anyone who didn't order yet but wants to add this piece to their collection. Before anyone asks....DCBS is top notch. I have ordered from them on numerous occasions. Their customer service is excellent as well. Finally, payment is not asked for until the item is ready to ship & there is no deposit required. I just thought the almost $90 savings on this piece was worth mentioning.

OK peeps. The wait is over. DCBS has finally put this piece up for PO. The discount is a whopping 32% off. The final numbers shake out like this... $203.97 + $6.95 for shipping = $210.92 out the door. The nice thing about DCBS is that shipping is a flat $6.95 for anyone in the U.S.

Well, I hope this helps out anyone who didn't order yet but wants to add this piece to their collection. Before anyone asks....DCBS is top notch. I have ordered from them on numerous occasions. Their customer service is excellent as well. Finally, payment is not asked for until the item is ready to ship & there is no deposit required. I just thought the almost $90 savings on this piece was worth mentioning.

Thanks a lot for the heads up filip. Do they ship internationally? Guess I will contact them about the shipping options, it only shows UPS and FedEX.

Yeah, thanks for the notice on this flip. It's a great price!

Thanks a lot for the heads up filip. Do they ship internationally? Guess I will contact them about the shipping options, it only shows UPS and FedEX.

Not sure when it comes to international shipping. You will have to contact them for international rates. However, the 32% discount for buying from them will be tough to beat. I haven't seen it anywhere else at that price. The greatest value is obviously for peeps that live in the States. Less than $211 shipped for this is a pretty good price for those of us living in the States. I hope they can work something out for you.

That's if you get it. DCBS is notorious for cancelling orders

Never had an issue with them. Ordered many statues from them. However, allocations can occur through any retailer. That is just a fact when orders for a piece are larger than the amount being produced. I've had that happen twice. Neither time was it with DCBS. That's not to say that it can't happen. That's all up to the companies filling these orders not the retailers who take them.

The only thing I would say about DCBS is that you will be charged around mid July for this (I get my comics and occasionally a statue from them). Whereas if you go through BBTS or some other dealer you won't get charged until its ready to ship (October is the date I have seen).

The only thing I would say about DCBS is that you will be charged around mid July for this (I get my comics and occasionally a statue from them). Whereas if you go through BBTS or some other dealer you won't get charged until its ready to ship (October is the date I have seen).

Huh. I ordered quite a few statues from DCBS and have been charged right before shipping. I will admit it has been awhile since I ordered a statue from them. Their discounts are fantastic for Bowen & DC direct pieces. I really don't order anything else from them. I noticed you are from Germany. Could it be because you are an international customer and that's why they charged you early? Anyone order from them recently here in the States? I don't want to mislead anyone so it'd be great if someone who ordered recently could comment.

Back