Statue Batman vs. Killer Croc Statue (Second Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found it pretty easily and they also have the Spider-man 2099 Bowen I was thinking of getting for cheap, since another company I know probably isn't making one(wink wink nudge nudge). Thanks, Flip, I might test them out.

No problem Josh. I order all DC direct and Bowen pieces from them. There discounts are the best I've seen online and you can't beat their shipping prices if you live in the States. If you do end up ordering the 2099 Spidey from them, do it soon. They usually only keep BD POs up for about a month or so and then take them down. Once the orders are taken down they can't secure any more pieces for you at the discounted price. As you could see, they only had a couple of BD statues you could order because they pulled all the other POs before them. I think they give everyone a month to order because they use the Previews catalog. Once the orders are turned in for the month, they take down the POs.

ah, thx fillip.

You are welcome Mr. Green.

Last edited:
Huh. I ordered quite a few statues from DCBS and have been charged right before shipping. I will admit it has been awhile since I ordered a statue from them. Their discounts are fantastic for Bowen & DC direct pieces. I really don't order anything else from them. I noticed you are from Germany. Could it be because you are an international customer and that's why they charged you early? Anyone order from them recently here in the States? I don't want to mislead anyone so it'd be great if someone who ordered recently could comment.

Nope, I am at a military APO address, dont have anything shipped to my house. So aside from having to use USPS for everything, my shipping is the same.

Actually it is mid June when you would have to pay for this piece ordering from them. But I lump all my purchases, so they are charging me for my comics preview orders as well. Maybe it is different if that is all your ordering? I think I will email their Customer Service and ask. They have great CS btw, and do an excellent job with packaging.

Filip, looks like we are both right. Just took this off their FAQ. Reason I get charged early is that I buy my comics as well.

Q) When will my order be charged?

A) If you place an order only containing collectibles (statue, busts, or action figures), your order will be charged once all items have arrived and are being readied for shipment.

If you place an order containing collectibles and books or books only, your order will be charged in the middle of the month following the order placement.

DCBS reserves the right to charge very large orders before the Diamond due date.

Filip, looks like we are both right. Just took this off their FAQ. Reason I get charged early is that I buy my comics as well.

Q) When will my order be charged?

A) If you place an order only containing collectibles (statue, busts, or action figures), your order will be charged once all items have arrived and are being readied for shipment.

If you place an order containing collectibles and books or books only, your order will be charged in the middle of the month following the order placement.

DCBS reserves the right to charge very large orders before the Diamond due date.

There we go. That makes sense now. I ONLY order statues from them not comics. That's what added to the confusion. You are right about them Tbolt. Great prices, great shipping rates, good packaging, and wonderful CS. I knew they would put this dio up soon so I waited to order from them specifically because of the fantastic experiences I had ordering from them in the past. I even caved and went back to order the Capullo Batman and Joker B&W statues from them as well. They looked so cool and for $54 dollars a piece, I couldn't pass on them.

Thanks Filip, I followed your advise and ordered. You cannot beat the price. Now, I have to wait until October. I hate to wait:thud:

Wow this is great Filip only 210 for this statue is amazing! This has been a good week for buying statues ordered this for cheap and commander shep. for cheap too! With SSC 25% off coupon! :yess:

As Filip mentioned a few days ago, DCBS (discount comic book services) has the biggest discount so far. It comes to about $210 shipped.

Yeah I found out about this last night and I quickly put a deposit down for a pre order with Super Power Collectibles, $240 w/free shipping which isn't a big saving-wise but don't mind cause I need this piece!

Super Power is great!

I got my Snowtrooper and E-Webb from them recently.

The have fantastic customer service!:lecture

Super Power is great!

I got my Snowtrooper and E-Webb from them recently.

The have fantastic customer service!:lecture

:yess::yess:That's actually a relief to hear cause I hate dealing with vendors. If they are as good as they sound i'll defiantly use them more often.

:yess::yess:That's actually a relief to hear cause I hate dealing with vendors. If they are as good as they sound i'll defiantly use them more often.

No need to worry.

My first order with them I bought a HT Alice figure. In typical HT QC her holster rig was ruined IN the box.

I had the issue fully resolved to my 100% satisfaction 3 hours from the first email :D

Superpower is awesome. They're who I aim to deal with if an EX isn't absolutely vital. I've already got this statue on order from them, as well as the Batman PF and Tony Stark Hot Toy figure. They're great!

Batman vs. Killer Croc 2nd Edition

Batman vs. Killer Croc 2nd Edition
Nov 2013

Killer Croc has a taste for revenge and is out for The Dark Knight´s blood. The epic battle between Batman and his reptilian enemy is captured with this new edition of the stunning statue featuring an alternate paint deco on Batman´s costume to match his modern look. Statue measures 42 cm H x 32 cm W x 25 cm D.

Sculpted By Ray Villafane.

batman-vs-killer-croc-2nd-edition.jpg

Thanks for the tip on DCBS. Great price and got a preorder in!

I also found this coupon in an internet search which is worth a shot. Seemed to take 8% off for me on top of the crazy price.

Plug "HIDEOUS8" into the coupon field.

Back