Statue Batman vs. Killer Croc Statue (Second Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, this is the only shot our photographer uploaded. I'll try to find out if he has more somewhere.

1380689_10151726428268543_1043906334_n.jpg

Store is Birchalls in Launceston, Tasmania. Come in if you're ever this far south and buy things off me!

Sorry guys, this is the only shot our photographer uploaded. I'll try to find out if he has more somewhere.

Store is Birchalls in Launceston, Tasmania. Come in if you're ever this far south and buy things off me!

This far south? It's my frigging hometown... :lol

Seen a couple of Hobart boardies over the years, but never knew there was another Launceston one... :thud:

You think with all that money Bruce Wayne could afford to get some dental work done... Jk.

Hopefully in the next few days more pictures get uploaded so I can see what's going on with this statue... kinda on the fence about it.

Don't blame your phone, man! I think the piece is genuinely not done that well. Like someone else mentioned. the belt pouch details are missing...batty's mouth was straight out of a bat baby's nightmare...and I'm also not seeing the colour gradation in croc's underbelly. boohooo...

That pic doesn't look like it was taking with a flash. You can clearly see the paint app has less detail then the original. The grey suit is flat color compared to the the first one. Even Crocs bandage is different.

That looks good!!! Wayyyy better than the Samsung versions! ;) Guess I mucked up by already cancelling with CSC. But somehow this is just isn't hitting me in my gut as the original did. Guess it is the aforementioned shading...but let's see more pics, guys...

Back