Statue Batman vs. Killer Croc Statue (Second Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite bit of detail on this piece is the smaller batarangs embedded in Killer Croc's hide.

The blue on the 1st edition contrasts well with the rest of the piece. Like I said I only hope the 2nd edition black can compete with my affection. Either way I have to settle. I shouldn't even be sounding like I'm complaining.

The blue on the 1st edition contrasts well with the rest of the piece. Like I said I only hope the 2nd edition black can compete with my affection. Either way I have to settle. I shouldn't even be sounding like I'm complaining.

I agree. The fist edition is boss. I am hoping for the 2nd edition to be as good.

IMG_7962copy.jpg

IMG_7964copy.jpg

IMG_7966copy.jpg

IMG_7968copy.jpg

IMG_7970copy.jpg

Congrats to those who will buy the new Black version, very happy for you!

Great pictures, Averone and thanks for the good will. At least you are not resentful like many proudful owners of the original. I wish everyone was like you, man!

This is the best Batman statue ever made. I missed out on the first release, so I'm happy about the repaint re-release. Plus, I like the black variant more than the blue.

Great pictures, Averone and thanks for the good will. At least you are not resentful like many proudful owners of the original. I wish everyone was like you, man!

Well said :clap

Really nice pics Averone

Your all welcome guys!

I like it when good sculpts get into the hands of more people. This just gets the juices going, and brings in more people into the hobby
It's a very good thing
If I invest, I don't invest on statues

Last edited:
I know it's a great statue, but there are tons of other popular characters they could do.

A recolored reissued Batman statue such as this will likely sell better than just about any other DC character though. And it takes minimal effort to design and get into production compared to a brand new sculpt.

DCD must be grasping at straws

Maybe, but I'm happy they grasped this particular straw. The first release of this saw a lot of damaged statues and a lot of people missed out on it even though they pre-ordered it (myself included). So kudos to DCD for trying to fix that mistake. Also kudos to DCD for taking a break from releasing more nuDCU/nu52 crap and releasing some classic stuff.

Maybe, but I'm happy they grasped this particular straw. The first release of this saw a lot of damaged statues and a lot of people missed out on it even though they pre-ordered it (myself included). So kudos to DCD for trying to fix that mistake. Also kudos to DCD for taking a break from releasing more nuDCU/nu52 crap and releasing some classic stuff.

Yeah....they're doing it for the fans. :lol

Back