Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well yeah but we've already seen how that can "make sense" in the context of a superhero movie many times over now:

500px-Lady_Sif_(Earth-199999)_TDW.jpg
Yes, I get it. It looks cool and Hollywood will do amazing things to get people to believe that it makes sense. All I'm saying really is that she appears to be out of place in this movie. I wouldn't be surprised to see her with an updated look by the end of the movie or in a sequel.

Those thighs were clearly exposed. But I'm just nit picking. It's not a big deal.
The gear she's using and her outfit makes it seem as if she's from another time.
Well, she's WW, she can certainly tank that kind of blast, I think it was just proper defense, protect the core and all.

Was the big explosion because WW blocked the shot? It could be edited that way because in the previous trailer we saw that same explosion but WW was using her gauntlets. Either way, there was no need to show that. That's a big "hooray" moment and now we've seen it. But who knows, maybe it was edited that way and Batman is actually saved by Superman or in a different way by WW.

I like the shield, if its got some mystical power to help her absorb more damage, then more power to it; would not mind seeing DC embrace the mystical. I hope she has a magic lasso, bracelets, belly button ring... Hell, I'd like to see Dr. Fate come in and magic the **** out of stuff.

Yeah, the end of that trailer completely and utterly ****ed up the entire "vs" aspect of the film. Should just call it Batman/Superman: Dawn of Justice now. The "V" is downright laughable.

The previous trailer showed Wonder Woman shrugging off a hit but for all we knew Batman and Superman were still fighting around her. Now we've already seen the resolution of the entire damn conflict between the title heroes. It's just a DC version of an Avengers movie now, where heroes fight early on then join against the bad guy. But Marvel isn't silly enough to call a movie "Iron Man v Hulk: Age of Ultron."

WB must be terrified if they're dropping such big spoilers months before release. And now they've gone and damaged their own hype. I'll be there watching it in the theater like everyone else but it really seems like they've preemptively robbed everyone who watched the trailer of some true awe that could have been experienced at the height of the film's climax.

Then this hoe had to come in / The Batman Superman comedy hour / This is some Adam West ****, Duh...I thought she was with you George

:lol

I am still laughing at their commentary.

Sometimes things are funnier when done by the homies. :lol

Last edited:
This trailer seems very reminiscent of the Amazing Spider-man 2. It seems like there's going to be a big tonal dissonance and it's going to be over-crowded with villains. I'm worried that the movie is going to be crowded with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Lex, Bizarro (That is Bizarro folding his arms behind Lex when he was creating Doomsday, right? Or some other Superman clone), and Doomsday, and it going to use that to distract from character development and drama.

So, does the Bruce/Diana dancing scene take place after the Doomsday conflict? I hope so, because it gives me hope that we weren't really spoiled, and they will keep the Bruce/Clark conflict throughout the entire movie. Then again, it doesn't make sense for the "If man won't kill God, the devil will do it" line. Or maybe they'll "kill" Doomsday, and he will come back stronger later on. Also, I'm wondering if the funeral scene will be for Superman instead of Bruce, like I originally thought. Maybe that's how they'll use Bizarro or that clone that's being used by Lex. Maybe they'll have the clone dying while fighting alongside the heroes, and they'll have the funeral for him.

I hope this movie isn't just damage control for Man of Steel. If that's the case, I'm sure some fans would be happy if they got Flash to reverse time to Man of Steel, and just have the heroes find a better way to take care of Zod. I love Batman, but if they did that, I'd be out!:lol

Didn't people joke that Abomination looked like Doomsday? :lol

Doomsday looks like comic Doomsday just without all the bone protrusions.

In the comic, doesn't he grow them after taking damage?

I'm expecting near the end of the fight he will have all the bony goodness.

Capture_zpsvvppak4a.jpg

source

I just hope Hot Toys gives us the bottom one.....

Well, she's WW, she can certainly tank that kind of blast, I think it was just proper defense, protect the core and all.

Peps always talk about Superman vs Hulk. Wonder Woman prolly takes out the Hulk.

This trailer seems very reminiscent of the Amazing Spider-man 2. It seems like there's going to be a big tonal dissonance and it's going to be over-crowded with villains. I'm worried that the movie is going to be crowded with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Lex, Bizarro (That is Bizarro folding his arms behind Lex when he was creating Doomsday, right? Or some other Superman clone), and Doomsday, and it going to use that to distract from character development and drama.

So, does the Bruce/Diana dancing scene take place after the Doomsday conflict? I hope so, because it gives me hope that we weren't really spoiled, and they will keep the Bruce/Clark conflict throughout the entire movie. Then again, it doesn't make sense for the "If man won't kill God, the devil will do it" line. Or they'll "kill" Doomsday, and he will come back stronger later on. Also, I'm wondering if the funeral scene will be for Superman instead of Bruce, like I first thought. Maybe that's how they'll use Bizarro or that clone that's being used by Lex. Maybe they'll have the clone dying while fighting alongside the heroes, and they'll have the funeral for him. Th

I hope this movie isn't just damage control for Man of Steel. If that's the case, I'm sure some fans would be happy if they got Flash to reverse time to Man of Steel, and just have the heroes find a better way to take care of Zod. I love Batman, but if they did that, I'd be out!:lol

The funeral is for Thomas and Martha Wayne, the movie opens from Bruce Wayne's point of view, from their deaths, to the funeral, to his training to taking on criminals in Gotham, then Wayne being in Metropolis when Superman and Zod are duking it out.

So I was very underwhelmed about the last trailer, they gave us so much and the meaning Batman "V" Superman (for me) went down the drain. I mean I knew what it was going to happen but I like surprises and I was waiting for that surprise in March of 2016 not in the second trailer 3 months earlier. So this is my take on what was going to be a much better trailer without giving to much and cutting some annoying things from the movie that we will eventually be there. The only bad thing here is that Superman is portrait as the aggressor but that what we being seeing since the beginning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AthUbPyo4qQ

I'm a Superman and Batman fan. I didn't like Man of Steel much, but I hope this is a better movie. I remember years ago when Irish Jedi and I would go back and forth about Man of Steel he would always say that Superman was still learning and we would see the repercussions of what happened in MOS in the next movie. I hope he's right.

Yeah it's not that the trailer revealed something that we didn't know (Superman and Batman OBVIOUSLY were going to join forces) but the fun was going to be able to watch the movie and see HOW that played out. Now we already know. Months before release.

I was also curious as to what Luthor was going to do that they'd have to combine forces to stand against. Some natural disaster, murderbot, etc. Now I know that too.

I wonder if Snyder was on board with this trailer.

The funeral is for Thomas and Martha Wayne, the movie opens from Bruce Wayne's point of view, from their deaths, to the funeral, to his training to taking on criminals in Gotham, then Wayne being in Metropolis when Superman and Zod are duking it out.

Thanks! Well, I got nothing now! That's cool! Bruce's training and his interactions with Alfred are what I'm looking forward to most. I thought I'd be satisfied with the Dark Knight Trilogy for my cinematic Batman, but I want more! I, selfishly, want DC to skip to the solo Batman movies, but I'm happy for fans of the other characters.

So I was very underwhelmed about the last trailer, they gave us so much and the meaning Batman "V" Superman (for me) went down the drain. I mean I knew what it was going to happen but I like surprises and I was waiting for that surprise in March of 2016 not in the second trailer 3 months earlier. So this is my take on what was going to be a much better trailer without giving to much and cutting some annoying things from the movie that we will eventually be there. The only bad thing here is that Superman is portrait as the aggressor but that what we being seeing since the beginning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AthUbPyo4qQ

Supes definitely isn't the aggressor.

I don't like how Lex is depicted. He's like a little kid making jokes etc. Looks like a child next to the other actors. Lex is suppose to a mature billionaire, with high status...power. I am reminded of Michael Rosenbaum from 'Smallville'. Now he played a good Lex Luthor.

Yeah, he's this whiny, high pitch voiced, jackal like character. I dunno what the writers are goin for with those lines

Also, I cringed when I saw the part where batman and superman is going all avenger / tony starkesque comedy with "...I thought she was with you?" ****.

Thanks! Well, I got nothing now! That's cool! Bruce's training and his interactions with Alfred are what I'm looking forward to most. I thought I'd be satisfied with the Dark Knight Trilogy for my cinematic Batman, but I want more! I, selfishly, want DC to skip to the solo Batman movies, but I'm happy for fans of the other characters.

I feel the same. I can't wait to see what Affleck does with his solo movies either.

Last edited:
Back