Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

I am indifferent to Cooper's movie career, but he made me like him earlier on, with Kitchen Confidential. Criminally underrated show, by the way.

I lol'd at this from CNN. (COMMENTS)

List of 10 people that would make a better batman than Ben Affleck:
1. Keanu Reeves
2. Casey Affleck
3. Casey Anthony
4. Carmelo Anthony
5. Rob Reiner
6. Chris Tucker
7. An actual bat
8. The Dog from "Air Bud"
9. H. Jon Benjamin.
10.Carrie Fisher

Just when I thought he was going to dedicate the rest of his career to directing, he pulls this ****. He ****ing sucks as an actor.

Well, out of anyone associated with this project, Affleck has more to lose than to gain.

After seeing what he has accomplished in the last couple of years I don't think he'd just join this on a whim. There's rumors going around that Warner Bros. have given him the directing keys for future Batman films with this deal, he's not exactly a horrible actor or director. :lol

Look at all the films he's directed, written and acted in simultaneously. Look at what's he's achieved, bouncing off the likes of Gigli and those early 2000s bombs. That's no easy task. He almost seems "too good" to be in some Snyder directed, Goyer written super hero flick.

I wanna know Irish's thoughts on this.

I Used to feel that same way about Bradley Cooper but he won me over with Limitless and Midnight Meat train.
So I like him a lot now.
Silver Linings Playbook sucked, but he was easily the best character.

I've actually gotten to like Cooper. He was solid as Faceman in The A-Team. Looking forward to his portrayal of Chris Kyle in American Sniper.

SnakeDoc

I lol'd at this from CNN. (COMMENTS)

List of 10 people that would make a better batman than Ben Affleck:
1. Keanu Reeves
2. Casey Affleck
3. Casey Anthony
4. Carmelo Anthony
5. Rob Reiner
6. Chris Tucker
7. An actual bat
8. The Dog from "Air Bud"
9. H. Jon Benjamin.
10.Carrie Fisher

tumblr_m1e5h605dX1rqfhi2o1_500_zps4b3f50f5.gif

I heard the news. I don't give a flying ****.

Ben Affleck as Batman!?! :lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Ben could only improve where this franchise stands.

Is that the Superman franchise or the Batman franchise or the DC Comics franchise or the Comic Book Movie franchise or the Hollywood franchise?

So disappointed. So not only are they rushing into a crossover movie without the new Batman having any movies beforehand, they are also casting someone who cannot pull off a superhero to save his life. No thanks

Maybe Snyder thinks that he's the hero we deserve, but not the one we need

2:00 in the morning and this thread is still going strong. LMFAO

HUR DUR GAY GUY FROM BROKEBAHK MT PLYZ JOKRER? DUR MOVIE SUX.

Years later

DURR HEATH LDGER IS BEST EVER PRID/

Batman fans getting but hurt. :lol......

more like fanboys getting butt hurt.

i am willing to give affleck a chance. he was pretty good in "hollywoodland", and gave a deceptively understated performance in "argo". and for those who keep harping about past roles in crappy movies, remember that the best actors have all had at least one crappy role in a terrible movie. michael caine was in "jaws: the revenge", christian bale was in the "shaft" remake, morgan freeman was in "the bonfire of the vanities", etc etc.

Well, out of anyone associated with this project, Affleck has more to lose than to gain.

After seeing what he has accomplished in the last couple of years I don't think he'd just join this on a whim. There's rumors going around that Warner Bros. have given him the directing keys for future Batman films with this deal, he's not exactly a horrible actor or director. :lol

Look at all the films he's directed, written and acted in simultaneously. Look at what's he's achieved, bouncing off the likes of Gigli and those early 2000s bombs. That's no easy task. He almost seems "too good" to be in some Snyder directed, Goyer written super hero flick.

I wanna know Irish's thoughts on this.

Yeah I can't imagine Affleck is doing this just for a big fat paycheck, he must really think he can bring something to this given that he's got so much demand for his Directing talents these days.

And an Affleck Directed Batman flick down the line certainly piques my interest

I'd certainly be intrigued by Affleck directed Bat-films as well. One thing that I've noticed is that he's really good at capturing the spirit of locales, and I think he'd definitely have the talent to bring Gotham to life.

So disappointed. So not only are they rushing into a crossover movie without the new Batman having any movies beforehand, they are also casting someone who cannot pull off a superhero to save his life. No thanks

WB big wigs..

"Ok guys we gotta get on this the other guys have Avengers 2 coming out no doubt a big hit coming and we only got MOS2 coming out with no Justice league or no Batman movie."

"Maybe throw Batman in the new Superman movie? That'll turn some heads. "Right Johnson good idea!"

"Find someone to play Batman Stat. We need someone nobody expects, we need someone nobody in a million years would think to play him. We need something the fans won't be able to stop talking about good or bad"

~Satan appears in the WB exec office~ Knees bow~

ben_affleck_03demitweet.jpg

Back