Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

If you want imagination, go see The World's End. Not this ****.

204190.1.jpg

After seeing what he has accomplished in the last couple of years I don't think he'd just join this on a whim. There's rumors going around that Warner Bros. have given him the directing keys for future Batman films with this deal, he's not exactly a horrible actor or director. :lol

This has more excited for the future of Batman films then I've ever been before. The franchise has never had someone of his talent at the helm. After seeing what he's done in the past few years, he wouldn't be playing Batman if he didn't think he could do it. He could be like Whedon/RDJ combined, only better, at least that's what I'm sure WB is hoping.

Suddenly I'm excited for a DC film again.

I wish Michael Bay was directing this movie.

This has more excited for the future of Batman films then I've ever been before. The franchise has never had someone of his talent at the helm. After seeing what he's done in the past few years, he wouldn't be playing Batman if he didn't think he could do it. He could be like Whedon/RDJ combined, only better, at least that's what I'm sure WB is hoping.

Suddenly I'm excited for a DC film again.

I am kind of excited as well if he gets future Batman movies.

After digesting the thought of Ben as Batman, I'm starting to think it's a pretty brilliant move from WB. I hope the rumors are true that he will direct/star in the solo Batman films too. Argo was brilliant and he deserved that Golden Globe.

Something about Affleck just irks me seeing him on film. Definitely cannot see him as either Wayne or in the suit. Had no problem when Bale was cast, even Keaton was a wait and see for me back in 89. So amazingly with a single announcement this movie has dropped off my got to see list.

This is the most horrifying and disgusting news I have ever heard in my life. I can't stand Ben Affleck; I don't like ANY of his films. What a way to completely ruin and undermine everything Nolan and co have successfully brought back from the ashes.

This is the most horrifying and disgusting news I have ever heard in my life. I can't stand Ben Affleck; I don't like ANY of his films. What a way to completely ruin and undermine everything Nolan and co have successfully brought back from the ashes.

:lol:lol:lol

I just even talked to collegues and guys on FB about this.
All keep saying stuff like:
"You gotta be kiddin´me...", "God, no please...", You can´t be serious..." and so forth.
Even my EX-GIRLFRIEND who isn´t that much into movies said:
"Visual that´s a no go..."
So that´s something...but...hey...let´s just see, it´s fix...so we have no other choice...

Back