Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

If Bale comes back, I still hope they refine his Batman a little. Considering how things went for Man of Steel, Bale's Batman would fit well to return as Batman considering the destruction caused to Metropolis. Bale Batman feels it is his "responsibility" to take down Superman so this destruction doesn't happen again, especially to a city like Gotham which he worked extremely hard to protect in The Dark Knight Rises.

If the rumors are true, then it's also likely that Bale will ONLY be Batman in Justice League and maybe have some limited cameos in Man of Steel 2. WB is NOTORIOUS for throwing out pitches and ideas and pulling the trigger before deals are completely made. Which also hedges against the Bale returning as Batman rumor but also in favor of it. Why would WB announce Batman/Superman at Comic-Con if it wasn't going to happen JUST IN CASE they got Bale back for JL only? Then again, WB also announced Justice League for its film-slate for 2014ish about a year ago and then backed off of that too.

Really, I think WB is just throwing the lure anywhere. They probably figure they could toss a bone to Bale and see if he'd return, but are going to continue casting just in case he doesn't. If Bale does return and ONLY for Justice League, then a solo-Man of Steel 2 seems much more legit.

If Bale doesn't return and I sort of hope he doesn't...we'll get the Batman vs. Superman movie we saw previewed with a new Batman. I hope they go this route to breathe some new life into Batman.

I really hate how WB is seemingly rush planning this. I think all they see is dollar signs and have been blinded by the sun called MARVEL STUDIOS.

Look at you lot crying like babies for wishing not to have bale back as batman.
Your nit picking at bale is pathetic!

Almost as pathetic as those hanging on to Nolan's shorthairs in desperation hoping for Bale to return.

Look at this cry baby complaining about our complaints about Bale.

Complaining about complaints is 10x more pathetic boyo :lol

Also, not wanting Bale back is hardly a nitpick.

Last edited:

If Bale comes back, I still hope they refine his Batman a little. Considering how things went for Man of Steel, Bale's Batman would fit well to return as Batman considering the destruction caused to Metropolis. Bale Batman feels it is his "responsibility" to take down Superman so this destruction doesn't happen again, especially to a city like Gotham which he worked extremely hard to protect in The Dark Knight Rises.

If the rumors are true, then it's also likely that Bale will ONLY be Batman in Justice League and maybe have some limited cameos in Man of Steel 2. WB is NOTORIOUS for throwing out pitches and ideas and pulling the trigger before deals are completely made. Which also hedges against the Bale returning as Batman rumor but also in favor of it. Why would WB announce Batman/Superman at Comic-Con if it wasn't going to happen JUST IN CASE they got Bale back for JL only? Then again, WB also announced Justice League for its film-slate for 2014ish about a year ago and then backed off of that too.

Really, I think WB is just throwing the lure anywhere. They probably figure they could toss a bone to Bale and see if he'd return, but are going to continue casting just in case he doesn't. If Bale does return and ONLY for Justice League, then a solo-Man of Steel 2 seems much more legit.

If Bale doesn't return and I sort of hope he doesn't...we'll get the Batman vs. Superman movie we saw previewed with a new Batman. I hope they go this route to breathe some new life into Batman.

I really hate how WB is seemingly rush planning this. I think all they see is dollar signs and have been blinded by the sun called MARVEL STUDIOS.

:goodpost:

It's not only WB, DC it's making it's own mistakes in comic books lately :lol

Almost as pathetic as those hanging on to Nolan's shorthairs in desperation hoping for Bale to return.

Not hanging onto Nolan. But he did do an excellent and intelligent trilogy that had a deeper understanding for which you are too blind or bored to notice. It looks like it was too much for you guys.
As for Bale, you lot are scared for him possibly returning as batman.
He did great as batman, brought a realistic take on the character, you felt you were following his mission. Again it was too much for you guys.
I doubt Bale will return as batman, but if he does, great why not, and if not, then we will move on. I will look forward to who the next batman will be.
But for you lot, its simple, you cannot accept anyone except keaton and conway as being batman.
You are not really batman fans are you?
Just go back and stay in 1989 or 1992.

I would admire WB and DC immensely if they had the ***** to cast Bale as a different, more comic book-y Batman, and then introduce the multiverse later on, with audiences finding out that Nolan Bats was just one of many parallel Batmen.:lecture

Look at this cry baby complaining about our complaints about Bale.

Complaining about complaints is 10x more pathetic boyo :lol

Also, not wanting Bale back is hardly a nitpick.

Ha I'm a cry baby. Nah man, not crying.

Oh you're not crying?

Not hanging onto Nolan. But he did do an excellent and intelligent trilogy that had a deeper understanding for which you are too blind or bored to notice. It looks like it was too much for you guys.
He did great as batman, brought a realistic take on the character, you felt you were following his mission. Again it was too much for you guys.
I doubt Bale will return as batman, but if he does, great why not, and if not, then we will move on. I will look forward to who the next batman will be.
But for you lot, its simple, you cannot accept anyone except keaton and conway as being batman.

All this sounds like: LEAVE BALE ALONE!

leave-britney-alone.jpg

:lol

Nobody's questioning how good Bale was on the Nolan trilogy, at least not me, he was great, so far the best Bruce IMO, by TDKR Between Batman's throat cancer, over-choreographed fights and small plot holes, my liking of the character in THAT movie decreased, but I still think BB is the best Batman movie we've got, even Better than Burton's.

BUT, Bale as Batman in the JLA movie feels like a jaded decision, more for the money than for the sake of the movie.

New Batman, give me a new actor.

But part of me wants Bale to return so I can see the huge flame war it will spark. :lol

I really liked Bale as Batman. I love Bale as an actor, really looking forward to seeing his new movie's.

But saying all that I think it's time to let someone else have a go at playing Batman. I would love to see a more comic Batman & a fresh new look to the character.

Uh... Begins is my favorite film, so nice try at the trolling. But he started slipping with TDK, bastardizing characters. With TDKR Nolan undermines his own film, TDK by completely ignoring Joker's importance and proved he is clueless about Batman by having him be a totally weak ***** and ultimately quitting. You can have a fapfest to the idea that Nolan's trilogy is an "elseworlds" tale, but the truth is Batman doesn't quit on Gotham. If you think he does, well, you're just as clueless as Nolan and in that case, refer to my comment about the shorthairs. :wink1:

One thing though, Batman did "quit" on Gotham after a certain level of peace was achieved in TDKReturns as well, which is not "quitting" per say, just stopped being Bats for a bit cause he wasn't needed.

I have many gripes on Nolan's trilogy, but characters isn't one of them, I liked most takes on the characters.

Can we talk about Superman now? :lol after all it's his movie.

Anyone reading the new "Adventures of Superman"? Is it good?

Man of Steel 2
starring
BATMAN

Back