Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

Have they made any casting decisions, yet?

I haven't heard anything official. The latest rumor I heard was Jeffrey Dean Morgan being offered the role of Batman.

That is garbage- $50 million? No way. I'd bet Bale would do it for half that..
I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Bale is announced as coming back. WB wants every ace they have on this one....it has to be there last shot at megahit

I haven't heard anything official. The latest rumor I heard was Jeffrey Dean Morgan being offered the role of Batman.

Rumors, speculation, bull****. It's just beginning.

I love bale as Batman and the trilogy. Theyre my favourite films. But no to this. It would take away from the Nolan trilogy too much. Besides I want a more comic-booky batman for a change, one who could hang with superman. Leave the Nolan trilogy as is!

I love bale as Batman and the trilogy. Theyre my favourite films. But no to this. It would take away from the Nolan trilogy too much. Besides I want a more comic-booky batman for a change, one who could hang with superman. Leave the Nolan trilogy as is!

I agree but WB probably want Bale and Cavill together to tie the films together and have name recognition..let's face it Bale/Batman gigantic money maker for them, they are desperate for a HUGE hit

Having said that I doubt Bale will be back unless WB/Nolan somehow convinces him- with $$$ and Nolan's blessing!

I think they just want batman no matter who it is.

The 50 million rumor was allready proven to be bull****. It was just a ballpark figure thrown out purely as idle speculation by some random dude, in another random dude's e-book that pretends to be insiders scoop, while in fact it reads like its a blown up forum post.

Bale will probably stay away not just from Batman, but blockbuster franchises in general for at least few more years.

After watching Hell on wheels, my vote goes to Anson Mount

Irish, can you please tell Mr. Snyder to hurry up and pick someone (you already know who my suggestion will be:lol), so that all of these rumors just stop. Today I read that WB wants Orlando Bloom, and that Scott "I do kewl Roosian Auccents and roondhoose keeks" Adkins were up for it. I don't really care if they are or aren't, but I definitely would like to have a solid idea of who Bats will be/less speculation.

That being said, I hope that Snyder's pick surprises me as much as if I saw a pig flying, or, one could say, a Hamm in a cape.;):lol

They audition hundreds if not thousands of people for roles like this, everyones names going to come up. Just depends on who gets those call backs.

Orlando Bloom buwahahaha!!! XD

Whoever they pick, comic fans will hate them until they see the film and go "OH yeAH!11"

Truth! "Nobodyz can weplace Bale man. Nobody!!!!!"

You 2 guys seem to have lost like 50 pages worth of discussion in this thread if you think Bale has a lot of support around here :lol

You 2 guys seem to have lost like 50 pages worth of discussion in this thread if you think Bale has a lot of support around here :lol

I'd be fine with Bale, but I'd like a less Kosher Batman this time around, if it is, in fact, a reboot.:lol

Back