Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

One thing though, Batman did "quit" on Gotham after a certain level of peace was achieved in TDKReturns as well, which is not "quitting" per say, just stopped being Bats for a bit cause he wasn't needed.

I have many gripes on Nolan's trilogy, but characters isn't one of them, I liked most takes on the characters.

Can we talk about Superman now? :lol after all it's his movie.

Anyone reading the new "Adventures of Superman"? Is it good?

He quit twice. And technically, this is Superman/Batman so both are fair game. :lol

I just want Bale back so that Superman can call him a quitter. :lol

3075691-4906638768-super.jpg

It's kind of funny how Heath Ledger Tee-Shirts were all the rage in '08. Now, it seems like the tables have turned and it's kewl to hate on Nolan's Batman. I'd hate to see how you people are with sports teams.:lol

It's not that the movies are cool to hate, it's just the fact that the fans are so obnoxious, that they've tainted the whole brand.

It's kind of funny how Heath Ledger Tee-Shirts were all the rage in '08. Now, it seems like the tables have turned and it's kewl to hate on Nolan's Batman. I'd hate to see how you people are with sports teams.:lol

You can thank TDKR for that.

BB/TDK are still great, but the 3rd one left behind some rust.

It's not that the movies are cool to hate, it's just the fact that the fans are so obnoxious, that they've tainted the whole brand.

I don't get it. There are always going to be obnoxious fans, why single these films out?

Whilst reading Antronus' posts, I imagined him looking like this.

index.php

:exactly::goodpost:

The haters are even more obnoxious. It's also hilarious how someone is a "Nolan fan boy" for liking his Batman movies.:lol

Truth! "Nobodyz can weplace Bale man. Nobody!!!!!"

Point proven. :lol

I think Astronus irrevocably proved that the "fans" are more annoying.

Suddenly we can't appreciate a good performance or "it's too much for us" if some of us don't want Bale back in the franchise... It's retarded :lol

Last edited:

I think Astronauts irrevocably proved that the "fans" are more annoying.

Suddenly we can't appreciate a good performance or "it's too much for us" if some of us don't want Bale back in the franchise... It's retarded :lol

This thread:

"Every time an obnoxious fan reaches the pinnacle of his decadence, we return to restore the balance."

"Nolan Batman fans aren't beyond saving, there are good people here."

Seriously, though, no need to generalize.

Yes there is. The Nolan fans have done nothing but praised the Nolan films as the highlight of modern cinema, and compared everything and anything to them, as well as talk down to any film that isn't up to the standards of The Dark Knight Rises.

But that also holds true for Batman fans in general. Who are mostly bat **** crazy. Pun intended. If it was a small few, it would be one thing. But it's a large large vocal majority. I was one for a while. Until I stepped back, and looked at my fellow brethren.

I like the movies fine. But they aren't the end all be all of cinema, and most certainly not the end all be all of Comic Book movies.

Back