Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In there mind they were to late. People would of def welcomed a more fleshed out character movie of flash then a rushed JL movie. But yea idk. Now there **** is all over the place

And now they can never build up to a huge JL and Darkseid movie. Ever.

They botched their own "first time on screen" moment and any big Darkseid event will just be seen as a poor man's Endgame.

They botched their own "first time on screen" moment and any big Darkseid event will just be seen as a poor man's Endgame.

Sadly yes but with good writing they can do a good film. The JL are different. Darkseid will be seen as a poor man’s thanos now sadly but luckily they have other characters they can use.

They just need to get there collective shot together

True. Fox screwed up Xavier's death in X3 but got another chance with Logan and did it right. It's going to take a lot more to ever get anyone choked up about watching crazed CG mouth man die again though, lol.

lol at this thread driving Clown insane lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do like the dc characters and hope they have some good movies coming out. Joker looks great and I liked Wonder Woman and aqua man.

They did botch it but they can easily build up to another huge JL they just need to get a quality big name director. At the moment their solo movies are hit after hit.

They can't be afraid to use their big name heroes either. Having Superman and now Batman be on the back burner for so long is a mistake.

lol at this thread driving Clown insane lol

You'll never know my pain. :(

They can't be afraid to use their big name heroes either. Having Superman and now Batman be on the back burner for so long is a mistake.

DCEU is such a mess. To put it in perspective.

No Superman in the DCEU
A Shazam movie that bombed with a headless fake superman cameo.
The Rock as Black Adam in a sequel to a movie that bombed.
A Joker movie that isn't part of the DCEU, but people think it is.
A DCEU Joker that bombed and is no longer around for Birds of Prey film.
A new Batman that's younger than the rest of the DCEU cast, but they can't reboot the DCEU because Aquaman which got bad reviews made a billion at the box office.
A Birds of Prey movie that no one asked for with another headless cameo, because Leto is not returning, but the joker has a cameo, minus the head.
A reboot of Suicide Squad that's kind of sort of connected to the previous one, but not really, and no Will Smith.
A delayed Wonder Woman 2.
About 18 "movies" in "development."
And finally, a Flash movie starring a guy who can't even run properly , Ezra Miller.

The "U" in the DCEU must stand for ulcer.

Shazam made a profit how is that a bomb? Ok it was a small profit but no one expected crazy box office. Shazam reminds me of John Wick once people see it on the streaming services it's fan base will grow.

You'll never know my pain. :(

DCEU is such a mess. To put it in perspective.

No Superman in the DCEU
A Shazam movie that bombed with a headless fake superman cameo.
The Rock as Black Adam in a sequel to a movie that bombed.
A Joker movie that isn't part of the DCEU, but people think it is.
A DCEU Joker that bombed and is no longer around for Birds of Prey film.
A new Batman that's younger than the rest of the DCEU cast, but they can't reboot the DCEU because Aquaman which got bad reviews made a billion at the box office.
A Birds of Prey movie that no one asked for with another headless cameo, because Leto is not returning, but the joker has a cameo, minus the head.
A reboot of Suicide Squad that's kind of sort of connected to the previous one, but not really, and no Will Smith.
A delayed Wonder Woman 2.
About 18 "movies" in "development."
And finally, a Flash movie starring a guy who can't even run properly , Ezra Miller.

The "U" in the DCEU must stand for ulcer.

Just wow lol

I still can’t believe WB actually used a headless Superman in their movie while Aquaman made a billion that tells you everything you need to know right there.

Close this thread lol

Shazam made a profit how is that a bomb? Ok it was a small profit but no one expected crazy box office. Shazam reminds me of John Wick once people see it on the streaming services it's fan base will grow.

365 million world wide (140 domestic) on a 200 million budget.....broke even at best but more than likely a money loser.

I enjoyed Shazam on my first theater viewing but rewatches less so. I liked how Shazam focused on characters really well, but they are really passive in how their wants/intentions don't really drive the story until the poor third act.

I hope it does well on streaming/home media but I doubt it does anything more than average there. It's not like John Wick where you have lively action with a very active protagonist.

Just wow lol

365 million world wide (140 domestic) on a 200 million budget.....broke even at best but more than likely a money loser.

Shazam was not on a 200m budget is was reported to be 80m and with reshoots went up to 100m.

Did anyone really think Shazam was going to be a huge hit with Zachary Levi as the lead? I like the guy, but when you cast someone who was Marvel's 2nd choice to play Fandral (and he only got the role because the "great" Josh Dallas had to bow out due to his TV commitment), that should have been everyone's first clue. :lol

I think Levi was actually great casting. You need an adult who can act like a teenage really well. And if you've ever seen Chuck, he nails it. I think having the other kids get powers and only barely showing Strong as a real threat(he did throw a guy out a window)negatively impacted the movie.

I think Levi was actually great casting. You need an adult who can act like a teenage really well. And if you've ever seen Chuck, he nails it. I think having the other kids get powers and only barely showing Strong as a real threat(he did throw a guy out a window)negatively impacted the movie.

I wasn't implying he isn't a good actor or didn't fit the role, but rather that he isn't a big enough star (or somebody new & intriguing) to draw in people that weren't already predisposed to see the film. He's been around quite a while, so as likable as he is there's probably a reason he's never crossed over from TV to film in a big way.

Headless Superman? What the hell are people talking about, lol. Shazam went full Hereditary? :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Next up: Midsommar League :rotfl

There are no words to describe how absurd that Superman cameo is in Shazam you really have to see it on YouTube for yourself to see how WB embarrassed themselves.

I wasn’t implying he isn’t a good actor or didn’t fit the role, but rather that he isn’t a big enough star (or somebody new & intriguing) to draw in people that weren't already predisposed to see the film. He's been around quite a while, so as likable as he is there's probably a reason he's never crossed over from TV to film in a big way.

For me he was not the problem with the movie yeah sure he’s not a huge name star but the movie turned into a very silly Scooby Doo scenario.

Trying to be edgy with goofy monsters lol

I saw it once and never again.

There are no words to describe how absurd that Superman cameo is in Shazam you really have to see it on YouTube for yourself to see how WB embarrassed themselves.

Sorry to interject, but what was the point of them giving Superman a red belt and leg piping for that one and only shot?

Back