Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We haven't been bashing BvS (lately). We've been bashing the WB's treatment of Superman, primarily in that Shazam scene.

According to emergency awesome Cavil couldn't film that cameo because Tom Cruise broke his leg on mission impossible and that was delayed by 8 weeks wich was the timeframe they where filming that cameo scene.

Time stamp 3:35.

Not sure what's the point of coming in here to continually bash the film. Yeah you guys don't like DCEU, we get it. Time for you guys to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well as a DC fan it’s frustrating. Back when asm series was put out by Sony I tried to tell myself it was good but in reality it was soulless and the mcu was overshadowing my favorite character.
Tdkr in 2012 was the most anticipated movie of that ye next to avengers. DC was doing good.

Fast forward to now and look how they fumbled. They had all of there characters, amazing stories laid out, iconic designs to choose from, a complete head start. But no they kept ****ing up every single time.

Now Thor is more popular than the justice league and Batman is being rebooted again. The universe is in shambles and no one knows if it’s even a universe anymore.

They have no direction and no vision . They let some idiot who wanted to make everything “crazy dark” take the reigns for all of there movies when he shouldn’t of at all. They are stupid and it’s annoying.

The cartoons and straight to video movies are basically mapped out for you on what to do and how to create a proper universe but they ignore those and rush things and now look.

Thankfully aqua man and Wonder Woman are successful but of course WB decides to announce stupid **** like the trench instead of a teen titans or blue beetle film. Just utter stupidity

According to emergency awesome Cavil couldn't film that cameo because Tom Cruise broke his leg on mission impossible and that was delayed by 8 weeks wich was the timeframe they where filming that cameo scene.

Time stamp 3:35.

Fake excuse just like Affleck saying he was still Batman at SDCC knowing very well he was not.

Fake excuse just like Affleck saying he was still Batman at SDCC knowing very well he was not.

That's a possibility but it doesn't change the facts that he was filming other movies when they were filming that scene.

You know who was in both a Marvel movie AND Batman v Superman?

Not just Affleck!!

Of course I'm talking about the one and only Tao Okamoto!! She (horribly) played Lady Mariko in "The Wolverine" and thankfully after that she was relegated to just looking hot and having no lines as Mercy Graves in BvS.

As long as you guys keep resurrecting this thread, I'll keep professing my love for the super skinny former Japanese model turned...."actress."

Tao-Okamoto-Nude-Sexy-22.jpg

That's a possibility but it doesn't change the facts that he was filming other movies when they were filming that scene.

I think WB was just trying to keep their options open in case they recast Superman. Headless Superman allows Shazam to connect to old or new DCEU. of course the end result was laughable and disturbing so they botched it regardless.

Even if Cavill was "busy" with another film it would have taken him what an hour or two to put on the suit and grab a lunch tray? Worst case scensrio they could have just green screened him in.

Oscar Isaac filmed two entire films simultaneously (TLJ and Annihilation) so there's no excuse for not being able to work Cavill in for a 5 second shot.

I think WB was just trying to keep their options open in case they recast Superman. Headless Superman allows Shazam to connect to old or new DCEU. of course the end result was laughable and disturbing so they botched it regardless.

Even if Cavill was "busy" with another film it would have taken him what an hour or two to put on the suit and grab a lunch tray? Worst case scensrio they could have just green screened him in.

Oscar Isaac filmed two entire films simultaneously (TLJ and Annihilation) so there's no excuse for not being able to work Cavill in for a 5 second shot.

Yeah dude 100% BS his agency contract battle going super sour with WB has been outed more than Singer, McKellen, Ezra and Spacey throwing a boy scouts pool party.

His agent asked for a massive amount of money for that cameo even though JL bombed more than an ISIS car convoy.

Doesn't Cavill still contractually have one appearance left as Superman? Maybe he didn't want his last appearance to be some pointless cameo. It's obvious he's very passionate about the character, but it's also obvious that there's some sort of contract battle for more money as Jye said. He's asking for more money and WB doesn't want to give in because they have know clue what direction this "universe" is going in. If he's truly done as Superman, a lot of people are going to be in an uproar over it. Everytime he posts a pic on Instagram there's literally thousands of comments asking about his status as Superman. :lol

Seems like #releasethesnydercut got a lot of traction this weekend... I think all the actors tweeted, including Gal Gadot and Ben Affleck. I think it's a certainty that it will happen.

Hmmm... should've looked for the Justice League thread... :lol

I laugh myself to tears, when this is released and maybe even to home media and home media alone outsells the theatrical run and show Warner how wrong they were and that fans DO WANT the darker style and again change everything to accomodate the newly appointed canon, which is the Cnyder cut.
:lol

The news about the Snyder cut likely happening was the final nail in the coffin for my interest in Matt Reeves' Patman trilogy. :lol If it means we're getting more Batfleck, I'll be super happy.

Back