Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Modern Age PF

I was gonna order a 2nd Bats pf in case mine ever broke and have one in the box.

This makes sense. Ill keep my modern age boxed until Robin comes out or in case of an accident

I wish they would have gone with a different base.. This looks so nice nonetheless!

Now that is what a Batman looks like to me

I wish it came with a 2nd head sculpt. If it did, there would be a chance someone would part out this head and I could buy it for my Batman. Then have it painted black :)

Did I say how nice this head sculpt is?

So glad I waited to buy first black and grey PF Bats. I was starting flex pays next month. Cancelled him and will order this day one! I grew up in the 70's and this is my GRAIL PF Bats!!! Excited is an understatement. This will be my 3rd pf figure. Superman shipping beginning of next month, Batgirl preordered, then this beast! 1/6 price point pushing me out of collecting them anymore. Will try to squeeze in first Catwoman, not the classic latino looking one.

maybe it's just me, but his face looks a bit slim for that body. looks a bit off to me.

I don't know... he looks too cartoony in blue and yellow to be standing on a gargoyle like that.

Do you think this will be as limited as the white black widow? I'm thinking no since they announced this. They didn't announce the widow. Also batman is a money maker.

First of the Trinity variants I bet :lecture
I also dont think this will take long to ship, mold/cast already exists, just paint.

Back