Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Modern Age PF

Omg

it comes with the original ex batarang!

Watching the video it's defiantly mix media, I could see the stitching around his arm pit area... What a bummer....

Dang. That looks cool. Well guess there can be a separate display for the Justice League and one for the Batman Family.

Or with the Batman Rogues

New Catwoman, TwoFace, Modern Age Batman, Joker, Robin FTW

Dang. That looks cool. Well guess there can be a separate display for the Justice League and one for the Batman Family.

That's what I'm doing, one with the JLA and One with Batman only Characters.

Or with the Batman Rogues

New Catwoman, TwoFace, Modern Age Batman, Joker, Robin FTW

I'm going the Opposite, Modern with the JLA and Black with the Batvillains/Family.....now I need bigger shelves..again...

$439.99 not a penny more.

Day One order and hopefully plenty of time to figure out a new display because room is a serious issue now.

Head sculpt from last years video

Mr. Green's not gonna get this but wonder how WW's variant gonna look now that this modern bat pf is coming

I'm hoping $399.99 and not a penny more. They've kept all the other "variants" at the original pricing. Let's hope that continues.

Yeah true. What would work against them is the fact the original is still on the website for that much. It would cannibalize sales.

It looks good but I'm happy with the original and I'm not going to double-dip.

It looks good but I'm happy with the original and I'm not going to double-dip.

giphy.gif

Back