Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Modern Age PF

One portrait, no Ex or switch out hand, you'd want this to be $400. Just sayin :)

He looks great though, the batman of my childhood

I wish they would make more chacters from the Batverse instead of doing variants. There is plenty of time to do those after the line is finished.

I believe SSAlex said in the other forum that another Batverse character is on the way before the end of the year. So don't worry, more are coming.

That was an awesome video.

Makes me go
49434-SHUT-UP-AND-TAKE-MY-MONEY-Pan-hi1b.gif

tumblr_mbydebIiD91rwpmueo1_400.gif

Another blatant cash grab by SS. :lol They don't have to make new statues when we keep buying rehashes of old statues. Batgirl rehash can't be too far off.

Aw man! I was hoping they'd go fully sculpted for this variant like they did with the Classic Catwoman. Oh well .....

Wow looks really good. I really like the new head sculpt. I wonder if they will include the old ones with this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ariel Print is suppose to be for this PF I think. It was originally previewed in the 2013 Sideshow Calendar.
So this variant has been in the works for a while.

Ah man, all this does is guarantee another monster box and I promised myself I would never order anything with that size box again :lol

he looks awesome in the video.

Awesome, this will definitely be bought. I love the original PF, but it'll be good to have one to display with the JL and one with the villains.

I'm not ordering this one because I prefer the black and grey suit but it looks good. I wish that HS was on the first one. Now that this one is going up for PO I hope the Superman and Wonder Woman ones aren't far behind.

Back