Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Modern Age PF

Ughhh

So disappointed...

I JUST ordered the other one a couple days ago. Put it on 2 flexpays... First went trough March 25.

Literally JUST ordered the other. I would have totally waited for this :(

Contact CS and ask if they would be kind enought to move your payments to this.

One of my favorite Batman covers ever.

221-1.jpg

I will no longer resist Josh :thud:
[emoji38] Just remember my motto, you csn never have too much Batman

The unsold Reg Batman pf are all made blue now, hahahaha

Batman emblem is the glaring difference

I might get this. Even though I think this 70s costume (why did they ever call this costume Modern? It existed before I was born) deserved to have its own new sculpt. I would've gladly waited a while for Blue Batman to be an all new sculpt.

Anyway,
Blue goes to my Justice League PFs, always my intent for whenever blue happened
Black stays with my Gotham PFs

Now, where the hell is Two-Face, Riddler, Penguin and Ra's? I really don't want to wait YEARS for those guys because of all these variants. Are Harley and Batgirl variants next?

I wish they went with a different pose, base or both.

At the very least, at least changed his cape. I never liked how it elevated over his right shoulder.

This PF would've been a win if it came with an unmasked Bruce Wayne head sculpt (cowl down) too.

From some angle, the neck looks super long somehow. I still like the angry headsculpt from the grey Bat Pf.

**** me sideways, that is a thing of beauty. I love the sculpt, and I've got a soft spot for those classic blue and greys. C'mon, Sideshow. Let me win one...just this one time, and who knows? If you do, maybe I'll shell out for your inevitable Superman remake to go with it.:lol

**** me sideways, that is a thing of beauty. I love the sculpt, and I've got a soft spot for those classic blue and greys. C'mon, Sideshow. Let me win one...just this one time, and who knows? If you do, maybe I'll shell out for your inevitable Superman remake to go with it.:lol

:lol I've been trying to win one of the site giveaways for years. I've gotten lucky during spooktacular chats and once during SDCC i believe but I have never, in all my years of doing this won a site giveaway, now would be a perfect time to break the streak....:pray:

not to jinx it, but I won the ex Joker PF way back when, it's only fair that I win this one too since they so below together :rotfl

He looks pretty good. I was never a fan of the blue costume. I like my Bats in black. Also, I think he's way too big to be a 70's style Bats. 70's Bats was much sleeker and athletic looking. Congrats to all of you picking him up, he's just not my cup of tea.

Looks like the best Batman PF so far. The sculpt looks great, but how is he a modern Batman? Isn't the black and grey the modern version? :lol This reminds me of the Neal Adams version. The blue Bats is from the silver and bronze age, far from modern, imo. :dunno

I'm so annoyed that I like the new portrait than the old ones.
Is it really worth buying the new one coz of that?

:lol I've been trying to win one of the site giveaways for years. I've gotten lucky during spooktacular chats and once during SDCC i believe but I have never, in all my years of doing this won a site giveaway, now would be a perfect time to break the streak....:pray:

You and me both, brother. I'm pretty much a "posable figure" collector, but, damn, I would love to win this one. I love what they did with Superman, but I was kind of "meh" on the black and grey Batman. He's a cool statue, but I don't think any of the heads come close to this one.

Back