Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Modern Age PF

Do you think this will be as limited as the white black widow? I'm thinking no since they announced this. They didn't announce the widow. Also batman is a money maker.
99% Nope!
Those 'specials' are usually ready to ship when the surprise pre-order goes up.

^Less for more so most likely $400. This really should be sculpted or at the very least have a pit fix.

Do you think this will be as limited as the white black widow? I'm thinking no since they announced this. They didn't announce the widow. Also batman is a money maker.

It's Batman, and this isn't a specialized PO and we all knew this was coming. This will be TBD like all the rest and more than likely end up somewhere in the thousands.

I don't know... he looks too cartoony in blue and yellow to be standing on a gargoyle like that.

..uh...nope
detective583.jpg

ykcanp2pmorlkdpch1es.jpg

batman444.jpg

First of the Trinity variants I bet :lecture
I also dont think this will take long to ship, mold/cast already exists, just paint.

Except for the new hand and head, yep. But I imagine they'll want to give it a little space.

It's Batman, and this isn't a specialized PO and we all knew this was coming. This will be TBD like all the rest and more than likely end up somewhere in the thousands.

:exactly:

I want this, but I think I'm going to wait a coupon code or something.

Ughhh

So disappointed...

I JUST ordered the other one a couple days ago. Put it on 2 flexpays... First went trough March 25.

Literally JUST ordered the other. I would have totally waited for this :(

That is a nice looking statue. I think I still prefer the original but am tempted to pick this one up as well. The new head sculpt on it is definitely the better of the three. Decisions, decisions.

Ughhh

So disappointed...

I JUST ordered the other one a couple days ago. Put it on 2 flexpays... First went trough March 25.

Literally JUST ordered the other. I would have totally waited for this :(

My first flex does not start till April 5th. So glad I could cancel it. Really sucks bro. You can cancel, but they charge you 10.00 since one flex pay went through. Better to lose 10.00 and get the one you will be happy with. Unless you used reward points?

Back